• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Limit Climhazzard Kill %'s on Every Top Tier [4BR Tier List V3]

AcousticAdrian

Smash Apprentice
PURPOSE:

To establish the earliest possible percents that early Limit Climhazzard will kill every grounded, top tier character on Battlefield (highest vertical blastzone) and Town & City (lowest vertical blastzone) with optimal DI (away from Cloud).

METHODS:

Testing was conducted in training mode, which meant rage and damage staling was not factored in. Two gamecube controllers were used, with the second player set to "control". Percents were adjusted until the move barely killed, meaning that a single percent lower would result in the second player surviving.

The gamespeed was set to "Hold L, 1/2". The move was buffered, and after the first hit connected, the game was paused, and DI was input on the second controller. The game was then resumed with the held DI. Once the earliest percent was found, the test was repeated 3 times to ensure consistency.

RESULTS:

(Battlefield, Town & City)

-S-
Bayonetta: 118, 109
Diddy: 126, 111
Cloud (no limit): 131, 121
Sheik: 110, 102

-A-
Sonic: 122, 113
Mario: 126, 116
Fox: 113, 104
RosaLuma: 109, 100
Mewtwo: 109, 101
Marth: 125, 115
ZSS: 115, 106
Ryu: 129, 119

Duck SMASH!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C.Piglet
This is a good list so far. At high %s where you need a read for a limit kill, it's nice to have another option that confirms out of one of Cloud's best tools in neutral (uair) :)

Any timeline on when this list will expand to the other non top tier characters?

AcousticAdrian

Smash Apprentice
This is a good list so far. At high %s where you need a read for a limit kill, it's nice to have another option that confirms out of one of Cloud's best tools in neutral (uair) :)

Any timeline on when this list will expand to the other non top tier characters?
Just to clarify, this list is for hitting characters with the early part of LCH, not the later part. Some practical applications include using it as a lethal OOS option, and punishing ledge neutral getup and ledge jump. :) Uair > LCH kills at different percents. I believe someone else has made a list for Uair > LCH, so I can direct you to that if you'd like.

As for updating the list, just doing the top 15 took a lot of time, so I'm probably just going to leave it at that. If anyone else wants to pick up where I left off, I would be happy to update the list! Just make sure to be thorough in your testing.

Top Bottom