• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil' Raiders - A series of mine that wants to be looked at

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
"Lil' Raiders" is basically a series of mine following three extremely ambitious youngsters, and sometimes a frog. There's much more to it than that, but I'm not ready to share the actual story just yet.

For now, I just want to share with you guys a couple of pieces I did with them. Hopefully from these you can see what kind of style I want with the series.

I'll list them from old to the most recently uploaded:

Triple Rambunctious and a Frog (showcasing the three Raiders, from left to right, Elroy, Lavender, and Jango, and on the far right is Freshner)

Rush'im

Dallas, a recurring enemy to the Raiders

Rush'im

Come on Over

All together Now

Step Aside (from here on out, Jango has had a redesign, ditching his hoodie for a gatsby and a bag)

Lavender colored

One Big Happy Family

Grace Dove

The Raiders got Rivals (featuring, from left to right, Dawston, Rancid, and Charity)

And for kicks, their old designs from waaaaay back

Any and all feedback is greatly, GREATLY appreciated.

And I may or may not update this thread with more art...

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, how gorgeous! :] I just love the style, very cute indeed! Nice character designs and very expressive drawings :]

Looking forward to see more :]

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Very cute, adaptable style! I could see this as a cartoon, actually. I think stylization like that is rare and so great to look at. Thanks so much for showing us.

Top Bottom