• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil mac Mind games

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
What are your favorite mind games to use?

Honestly My favorite mind game is when they are standing near ledge waiting for me to commit and i just stand there in front of them out of ftilt range. It makes them so uncomfortable it isn't even funny. They will shield at first then realize you are just standing there and get inpatient and make the first move even though they were expecting you to make the first move.... Then I just punish their retaliation. Works like a charm.

Cookie Boy

Smash Rookie
When in the middle of a dtilt, fair sting, I love baiting their air dodge with a fsmash. So satisfying.

jet56

Smash Journeyman
personally, i love forcing them to the ledge and shielding, but instead of waiting, ill surprise them with a roll cancel-grab. little mac's grab game ain't so bad now is it?

Zodiacx10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zodiacx10
when people miss their tech and i wait for them to roll into me while im charging an upsmash. then i think they are going to roll away next time and i just run past them and upsmash again :p

Top Bottom