• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Like Sheik?

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Well with My bro's Sheik improving at a rapid pace after reading the posts on this board I've decided to help him make a combo video.

Here's a trailer to the upcoming Combo video...comment if you'd like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtRaObrMBzg

Watching in High quality is suggested.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
rofl, 1:10-1:15. XD Wolf just died. I wish my sheik was beastly enough to make people kill themselves in fear.

But seriously, If he doesn't have one already, get him to make an account on smashboards and visit around here a little. I'm not amazing myself, but his sheik is a little rough around the edges still.

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
yeah i understand east and he thanks you. Yeah we know his sheik is still rough around the edges but trust me before reading the posts on this boards his sheik is waaay better than it was before XD I mean **** could he roll. I could have gave him that advice but i was too concerned on making myself better. Well anyway he will make an account soon so expect to see him. He just made a youtube account. We've been hype for the last couple of days after getting our video capture card so we been trying to think of things to upload which is why i made a trailer XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Why do his opponents walk around and do random tilts and smashes so much? I'd very much like to see a full game instead of a combo vid trailer.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
...Are those CPUs you're fighting?

Top Bottom