• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightshield Problem with Trigger

JarJarBinks

Smash Rookie
My good Gamecube controller has become unusable. Whenever I press and release the right trigger, it still lightshields for a whole second after it's been released. I've narrowed down the problem to the PCB, since I tried switching around parts and in the end any controller that uses the PCB has the problem. Does anyone know any way to fix this? I really don't want to use a different controller, because I've gotten used to the sensitivity of the analog stick on this one.

Last edited:

Kadano

Magical Express
You can take the stick boxes from your PCB and put them into another one. You can only exchange soldered for soldered and screwed for screwed, though.

JarJarBinks

Smash Rookie
The PCB is from a white controller, and it's my only white one. The rest of my controllers all use different stick boxes...

Top Bottom