• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Life and Times of a Newby 2

Zerieth

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4243]Life and Times of a Newby 2[/drupal]

Day 2
I think i got this blog thing right but I'm not sure. Sorry if this makes a seperate blog.

Took the day off from smash to do a little kicking back and relaxing. Had a ok time just chilling in the lunch room of school and reading manga (shout out to all you Air Gear fans =D). I challenged a friend to a little chess but he said he was doing basketball downstairs. I decided to join in and found myself pitted against a ton of really good players. I suck at basketball but i played gamely and made some ok moves that earned me pats on the back. This one guy was huge, towering over everyone else, and I ended up against him for a set. I ended up flat on my back and sliding but he didn't mean to hit me. Guess it's hard to see little guys when your soaring towards the basket.

Nina ended up at some art field trip in madison. Missing her for the day but were planning out our easter dinner. Yes we are a couple, been that way for a few years, and we are atrociously cute together. So cute that I'm almost certain we make other people hurl. I wonder if that makes Alex lonely =\. Ah well he seems happy enough and he likes to poke fun at our relation ship. Anyways see you all later =D.

Top Bottom