• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Liberty University Smash 4 Weekly

Liberty University Smash 4 Weekly
Posted by J-Hi
Demoss Hall Game Room
Friday, May 11, 2018 - 07:00 PM
Until: Friday, May 11, 2018 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

J-Hi

Smash Cadet
NNID
JHi_Smash
Free to enter Super Smash Brothers for Wii U singles tournament every friday evening at Liberty University! We get around 30 entrants each week, our weeklies are a great way to prove your skills, as well as making friends with fellow smashers. It's a great environment, whether you just want to hang out or do well enough to get on our Power Ranking, it's the place to be!

Where: Liberty University Campus, Demoss Game Room (2nd floor of demoss hall, back right of the building, above a restaurant called Star Ginger)

When: Friendlies start around 6, bracket around 7. Flexible, but the game room closes at 12 so we try to wrap everything up by then.

Who: The majority of entrants are liberty university students, but everyone is welcome!

Rules: 2 stock 6 min, no items, double elimination bracket, 2/3 until top 3, standard stage list. No alcohol, keep the profanity to a minimum, don't be too loud/obnoxious. We don't own the game room, we are just allowed to use it, so please be respectful to the equipment and to the other people in the game room.

Also, please bring setups! We only have a limited amount, so the more we have the better the tournament runs, consoles especially. There are TVs on the wall we can use, but if you are capable of bringing both it would be greatly appreciated.

If you're looking for any more information, just comment below, text me at 704-776-5487, or join our Facebook group: Lynchburg Smash 4!

Hope to see you there!
J-Hi

Mountandrew

Smash Rookie
Hey mate, I'm currently in NC for university and won't be down in my hometown Danville VA until summer. I was curious if you guys will continue doing locals throughout the summer, and I'm also curious if Liberty has a melee scene that will also host weeklys during the summer or even for PM/Smash64. If so please let me know! Some mates and I are interested in participating in some tournaments this summer and I have a setup that I can bring down if needed (for any of these games).

J-Hi

Smash Cadet
NNID
JHi_Smash
Hey mate, I'm currently in NC for university and won't be down in my hometown Danville VA until summer. I was curious if you guys will continue doing locals throughout the summer, and I'm also curious if Liberty has a melee scene that will also host weeklys during the summer or even for PM/Smash64. If so please let me know! Some mates and I are interested in participating in some tournaments this summer and I have a setup that I can bring down if needed (for any of these games).
Hey man, sorry for the late reply! We won't have a lot of tournaments over the summer since we're at a University, but there'll still be players in Lynchburg over the summer. We have sunday biweeklies for melee, but I'm not sure how long they'll last into the summer. Roanoke and Farmville will also likely have events over the summer; Roanoke has bi-monthly tournaments and Farmville has free to enter tuesday biweekies. I believe there will also be a tournament at Liberty in July. If you have a facebook, we have 2 groups: Lynchburg Melee and Lynchburg Smash 4. We also have a discord: https://discord.gg/EHR8pVk if none of these work, just text me at 704-776-5487 and I can give you more details closer to the summer. Hope to see you around sometime!

Last edited:

J-Hi

Smash Cadet
NNID
JHi_Smash
Hey man, sorry for the late reply! We won't have a lot of tournaments over the summer since we're at a University, but there'll still be players in Lynchburg over the summer. We have have sunday biweeklies for melee, but I'm not sure how long they'll last into the summer. Roanoke and Farmville will also likely have events over the summer; Roanoke has bi-monthly tournaments and Farmville has free to enter tuesday biweekies. I believe there will also be a tournament at Liberty in July. If you have a facebook, we have 2 groups; Lynchburg Melee and Lynchburg Smash 4. We also have a discord: https://discord.gg/EHR8pVk if none of these work, just text me at 704-776-5487 and I can give you more details closer to the summer. Hope to see you around sometime!
There's also a couple guys in South Boston that I know, they might be a little closer to you.

Top Bottom