• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lhsl Vs Lhdl

jimmysaur

Smash Rookie
What is the advantage over the double laser versus the single laser. As of now I can't get the timing of it unless I'm in training mode at like 1/2 speed :(

And for shine JC shine, do you guys use analog or x/y to jump out? It seems hard for me to jump with x and press b again right away without jumping a little off the ground.

Yhanks for the help in advance.

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
Im not sure what everyone else uses for LHDL but i sorta Dtilt while hangingoff the ledge and almost immediately press X. After that you just have to spam B while DI'ing towards the stage.

To JC shines you should try sliding your finger from X to B while holding down. You have to be pretty fast with the slide though or else youll jump out of the shine and shine in the air.

quak

Smash Champion
for real, learn to double laser, you shouldn't even have to go to training mode to do it.

JC shines i use control stick, but i know you can do it either way, just whichever feels better for your hands, it's all preferance.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
I find the control stick to be much better than the X button for JCing shines. I can get off about 6 shines in a row easy with it. 10 if Im lucky.

And LHDL is hard at first because the first laser is way above the second and you end up only hitting them with one and they can abuse the lag from the first laser that missed. After you get your timing down its simple to LHDL into say, a Dtilt on a floaty character or even a dash attack if they are from 60-100% for an easy set up for a full jumped Bair. LHDL is way better than single. But perhaps it could be used in future mindgames? Dunno.

Top Bottom