• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LFM Southern Ontario mid-high level smashers.

CanaDair

Smash Rookie
Hey its Jordan, Im from Chatham Ontario and i've been dying to get some action in the community. I have a few friends that play competitively as well as casually. We have a few setups and would love to have a smashfest sometime, plenty of space and such. So if anyone is interested that'd be cool. I wouldnt expect people to drive 5 hours just to come play, considering its not-for-profit. If this works out we can really hop on the scene and perhaps hold bi-weekly tourneys. Just thought i'd give this a shot. GET AT ME SOUTH ONTARIAN'S!

sauc3

Smash Lord
well im in london, and there is 1 guy from london who commutes between chatham and london, so maybe i'll play you sometime. just mid level though.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
I'd be willing to drive somewhere for smash if it were appropriate. sauc3 and I are chillin today so if you want us to make an appearance somewhere just text mehs. 647 524 5828

If it's far housing would be appreciated tho..

Xelyst

-_-
CanaDair LOOOOOOL jordan

99 stock fox ditto next week plz if u wanna get 86 stock'd

only after that will you be ready to play my baller DK

msg me on fbook (in chatham on the weekends and london during the week)

if anyone lives in windsor then ill drive down during the wekend if its at least 2 or more ppl

Ministry

Smash Ace
zen i will MM you for any amount and any amount of stocks. sheik vs your whatever.

Top Bottom