• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lex 'n' Mike's Caption Contest (rewards)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
LEX AND MIKE'S CAPTION GAME
Welcome to Lex and Mike's Caption game. I'm not typing TOO much for today because i just lost a very long version of this:laugh:. Here's a quick rundown until I feel like retyping it.
JUDGES- Lex (LexL5) and Mike (ZOMGjesustruck)
me and my n00b buddy will be judging. Maybe we will pick a third judge? I don't know, not right now.
GAME- we will give you a smash related picture and you will caption it as humorously as possible. One entree per person. seven people can enter each time. Edited posts won't count.
HOW JUDGING WORKS- Me and Mike will discuss how funny a caption is over AIM, etc. and decide a winner. Your overall score of wins will be kept.
REWARDS- With the newcoming of the Gifting feature in Wii shop channel, every once in a while if you win many times, you will be given a VC game judging by your Wii FC as it is seen on the left like mine. New predetermined game every month. If we like your caption enough, we'll let you choose your game. I imagine gifts will happen every one or two months.
THIS TIMES IMAGE:

THIS TIMES GAME- SUPER MARIO BROS. 3.
BTW, if this breaks forum rules, do tell.
CAPTION AWAY!

Handorin

Smash Hero
*Fox thought bubble*
Looks like Lucas and Diddey have some hawt action going on.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Fox: OMG! U HAX! LOK AT UR SHILD!

Diddy: Lucas, this is the example of a noob, one who uses a character poorly, leet speaks, and believes Master Chief will be in Brawl.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
Lol glad we're getting voting started. by the way, each caption is limited to 7 entrees.
Sooo... we have 3 now.
one per person.

ooo and by the way, edited posts dont count.

Lexl5

Smash Journeyman
G'job guys, one more till the winner is announced.
BTW Mike dont post ur fave so far here. we talk about it on AIM.
Not to be bossy, but dont you think that'd be better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom