• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level 9 CPU Tournament!

stickofbuttr

Smash Rookie
Yesterday I got bored, so I decided to see who the best level 9 CPU was! Here are the results: http://challonge.com/grzh4dzh Link top tier confirmed! This is without DLC characters, because I don't have them. I thought this was a fun idea, and I might do this again in a different format (btw, there were normal tournament rules - 2 stock, 6 min time limit, but they couldn't pick the stages, so I put the legal stages on the random button, and clicked it.)

Axel311

Smash Ace
NNID
axel311
That's really cool. You should try again, seeding the characters according to the most recent tier list. I'm suprised Link won. Usually level 9's powershield everything so I'd think the projectile types would be at a disadvantage.

Jeeble

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeeble
3DS FC
4227-0772-2000
Should probably mention that CPU's can actually learn from players, not as well as amiibo though. Does someone who use this console play Link a lot? That could be the case.

dbwithlemon

Smash Apprentice
Should probably mention that CPU's can actually learn from players, not as well as amiibo though. Does someone who use this console play Link a lot? That could be the case.
Has this been confirmed somewhere? First I've heard about the base AI adapting over time.

Got4n

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dalil50
Hoo hah losed at losers round 1, low tier confirmed :( :( :(
LINKU TOP TIEHR CONFIRMED MLG 420 Kappa

xDizxy

Smash Journeyman
Not likely. I play falco alot. Put him up against lucina with 4 stock. Lucina pwned him and nobody in my house plays lucina.

Top Bottom