• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Letterbomb wont show up!

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
Hi, I'm an Australian who wants to get Project M for my PAL Wii.
I recently bought a 2gb card and I formated it to FAT32 with the windows formater.
I have no trouble in getting my MAC adress and downloading Letter bomb and what not but once Letterbomb is on my SD Card and I put it into my Wii, It doesn't show up.
Yes I've checked yesterday and the next day and I've looked at the calendar and everything but I'm just not seeing it.
It'd be sooooooo great if y'all helped me out :D
cheers!

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
Yeah I chose the correct system menu but I can't remember if I un checked quick format.
I'll try again today.
And also what's the best guide to follow?
thanks alot dude!

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
Did you select the correct system menu version (4.3E)?
When you formatted the card, did you un-check "Quick Format"?
Oh and also I've found a weird thing with my Wii. My wii says that it's the 18th of January 2015 but when I go into Message board, it says the 18th in a Saturday but it's not. It's a Sunday. Would that be part of the reason why I can't get Letterbomb?

Jaax

Smash Cadet
NNID
ItzzJak
is the message board showing you last year?.. if so you'll have to navigate forwards a year...
Thanks so much dude! I feel so dumb now xD
I've now got the Homebrew channel but I'm just having trouble with getting USB Loader GX.

Top Bottom