• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's work together to make the best Geno Gunner

Dan

Smash Lord
On the heels of Thursday's absolute disaster, I felt like we could work together to make the best Mii possible (I'm mainly talking about the head, but we can also talk about the moveset as well). This is the progress on my head; I feel it could be improved:

Dan

Smash Lord
Hopefully this thread will get more traction given the thing everyone was so pissed off about we can control ourselves.

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice
I just posted mine in the DLC Speculation Thread but I'll post it here too. My bad, I thought the Mii Fighter threads on Smashboards were dead :4pacman:

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Smash Lord
I am such a nerd that I have already made three versions:

Light: SWC69H2F
Dark: KT890NN5
Symbol name: CJQCFX05

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Do you guys think the light or dark skin works better with the wood?

Dan

Smash Lord
I personally think the dark... I only made the light version cause someone on Discord asked for it.

Also, I did not end up using the head in the OP.

Edit: I ended up already changing the moveset of the ones I posted: I'm rolling with 1-3-3-2 now. I don't feel like it really even matters as all these moves are fairly generic and don't represent him much; I more so just changed to my favorite moves for Mii Gunner in general since I plan on using Geno online a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom