• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Talk About Etrian Odyssey

Purple

Hi guys!

discuss how horribly broken this game.

First off, you have to create your own character types, having the wrong team causes you to lose, which causes you to have to re-grind characters.

There's also create your own skills, which if you do wrong you either have to lose 10 levels to redo stats, or just make a new character requiring you to grind again.

F.O.E are very powerful and strong for no apparent reason.

You need hardcore strats and everyone really has to work together in your team in order to defeat bosses.

F.O.E's can be aggressive and join a battle that you're already facing making it even harder.

Bosses OHKO if you don't have a good strategy.

This game is addictive and busted.

Throughout the entire 1st level of the game there's only one save point. It might not sound that much of a problem now.

...but it is..

discuss.

yep.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ok.
First off, there's a General Game thread that nobody ever uses. But this is a special case.

Second.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT ONLY GETS WORSE B**CH.

IT
ONLY
GETS
WORSE.

but when you beat it you'll look down and notice you have a chest full of hair.

Until then.

hahahahahahahahaha

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
pfft. sounds like you guys are little kitties about this.

I'll give it a try. how hard can it be??!! :lick::lick:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I havent played 2 yet cause other stuff keeps coming out/keep not having money/other stuff.

I heard 2 was nowhere near as hard as 1; but it's still kinda ridiculous.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
when you beat EO you will not have a chest full of hair, rather a social life full of cobwebs and not much to show for it

might as well play a korean MMO except Eo is slightly better on gameplay and a lot worse on community(cos it's single player see)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I had EO for a time. I traded it in cause I needed some money . . . sorta wish I hadn't since I love difficult games.

I also like how you could draw out your map. Just like how these dungeon crawlers used to be back in the 80's - you used grid paper to make ur maps.

Top Bottom