• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's see who's the best Falco mainer

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I was originally going to main Mario in Brawl, but after plying as Falco for a while, I decided to use him. Falco was my original main in Melee, but I later on mained Mario and left Falco in the dust.

Anyways, if you're a Falco mainer, I'll like to challenge you to a wi-fi match to see who's the best Falco

My friend code is 3866-7674-6765

My the best man win.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
No offense, but winning a ditto match doesn't make someone a better main. I mean, Azen beats Ken routinely in Marth dittos, but there isn't really any doubt that Ken's the better Marth main. Azen just happens to play well against Ken.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but winning a ditto match doesn't make someone a better main. I mean, Azen beats Ken routinely in Marth dittos, but there isn't really any doubt that Ken's the better Marth main. Azen just happens to play well against Ken.
More like he has played him so much that he is able to predict Ken's patterns in attacks and avoid/counter then.

Jun.

Smash Lord
or maybe ken wants people to predict his pattern so he can break them and punish....

its a never ending cycle

time will tell who is the best falco player, or it might never be clear. Lets ask the same thing for melee falcos. who's the best?

forward?
dashiz?
zhu?
lambchops?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Or maybe Azen is just better. btw Wesley is the best Falco in the Brawl and I am 2nd best.

Adi

Smash Lord
Dittos don't really mean much, especially for Falco since it's just up to whoever gets the first chaingrab off stage.

Zellsfalco

Smash Apprentice
What Adi says is actually true. It all comes down to the first chaingrab then nonstop edgeguarding, as falco is not difficult to edgeguard.

Top Bottom