• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's hear the opinion of the Space Hamster!

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I love how he puts Waluigi on the list even though he says there's very little about him that he feels makes him worthy to be added.

Edit: Stopped taking him seriously when he suggested 2 Mario characters. And when he suggested Baby Bowser.

Edit: Also, given that Goemon is a character from Japanese folklore, wouldn't that disqualify him from being in Smash?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I lost it at "Baby Bowser would be heavy but a glass cannon"

I can't take this list seriously whatsoever. Literally every suggestion outside of Bomberman has been absurd up to number 4 or something so far.

His list is like 80% unimportant snes characters lmao

Thanks for the laugh, cat.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
most are third parties and he called Bowser Jr Baby Bowser. I too think characters like Goemon and Joe and Mac would be cool, but yeah that's not happening. he should have noted that most are very unlikely.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Baby Bowser over Bowser Jr is a little out there

Joe and Mac, and Goemon (Other than Baby Bowser over Bowser Jr.) are the only characters I wouldn't want in SM4SH

and of course, Geno as number 1 is always awesome

most are third parties and he called Bowser Jr Baby Bowser. I too think characters like Goemon and Joe and Mac would be cool, but yeah that's not happening. he should have noted that most are very unlikely.
He did NOT call Bowser Jr Baby Bowser, all the footage he showed was of Yoshi's Island, which IS Baby Bowser

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have no idea who Space Hamster is, so I have no opinion on his work

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Same. Hey is there anyway i can read Sakurai's twitter..

its all in japensese.. tried Twitter translater but its being gay...

Help please? I know i could read his twitter for hours.

xD i know that last line sounded so wrong...

:phone:

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I love how he puts Waluigi on the list even though he says there's very little about him that he feels makes him worthy to be added.

Edit: Stopped taking him seriously when he suggested 2 Mario characters. And when he suggested Baby Bowser.
I stopped taking him seriously when he mentioned Joe & Mac. Jesus Krystal! Even Master Higgins from Adventure Island is more probable than them!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Guy relax its ''HIS'' personal list.
Not the fair/logical/realistic list..

If we all made ''Our personal'' List it would look ridiculous to some of us and defenetly to Sakurai: *laughs* Ridley?: *laughs..* (-_-)

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

If we all made ''Our personal'' List it would look ridiculous to some of us and defenetly to Sakurai: *laughs* Ridley?: *laughs..* (-_-)
He says its his top 10 characters that should be in Smash Bros., not his top ten wishlist characters. If he wanted it to be a wishlist, why did he include a character he admits he doesn't even like?

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero

If you have no understanding of significance as characters or understanding of smash's mechanics, sure wishlists will be silly.

But can you really say a 10-character wishlist like "Bowser Jr. , Tom Nook, Paper Mario, K. Rool, Little Mac, Ridley, Takamaru, uhhhhh **** 10 characters is hard I usually just go with 5 expectations, uhh, let's just say even ones like spear waddle dee, Diskun, and balloon Fighter" is "super ridiculous"?

And it would be fine if he presented his list as his personal wants, but instead says "Obscure character number 4: think how COOL it would be, I bet NO ONE ever thought of this character," while saying himself he wouldn't want some of them.

For reference, my top 5 personal wish list is Tom Nook, Kamek, Toon Zelda, Sukapon, and Mewtwo

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My top 5 are Geno, Sukapon, Ridley, K. Rool, and Tom Nook. But Dillion is really close to that list.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I'd not call that ridiculous as a personal wishlist at all, even Dillon. As long as there's a reasonable amount of justification behind dubbing the characters significant in Nintendo's history, there are quite a lot of characters that are far from inconceivable.

Joe and Mac are not one of those characters.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I don't really want 3rd parties, but Bomberman makes sense to me with his long Nintendo history, Hudson's close ties in the Mario sports and Parties, and his generally instant identifiablity.

I'm also a big supporter of Yoshimitsu if the crazy ******* ever by chance makes the cut.

Wow we can't say *******? Fix this now AZ.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Im sure his violent sadistic trademark spinning suicide move wont be approriate for Sm4sh xD. He was sick in Soul Calibur 2.

So whats your realistic or more realistic/logical most wanted char?:phone:

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
I feel like he could still do a "play" suicide where he stabs through the area between his arm and stomach and turns to the camera like an exaggerated Kabuki actor, but anyway.

Relastically? Bowser Jr. has tons of potential for a neat moveset, especially if he uses his paint brush and is given a fluid mobility.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Yh your right..if made right Bowser J.R would be sickkk but Waluigi would defo make/feel like the mario roster part of smash will be complete.

I surely hope they aint getting ideas of scraping Wario..Wario should have been in Melee! i could imagine he had high demand back then to be in melee...he should have!

Hell Snake was meant to be in melee u know

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
He says its his top 10 characters that should be in Smash Bros., not his top ten wishlist characters. If he wanted it to be a wishlist, why did he include a character he admits he doesn't even like?
Right! For example I don't like Cream The Rabbit but I think she has a chance
because there are clues that Nintendo like her, she was birth on a Nintendo machine and they might want to compensate the fact she didn't appear in the Olympic series as a playble char.
Anyway, the presence of characters like Snake and Sonic and the Ice Climbers raises the chances for a lot of chars.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
All im saying is if cream does get in..i could not even begin to imagine the rage flaming that she got in over Shadow/Knuckles/Tails..loooool it proberly would be more murder then Lucario>Mewtwo.

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
Ice Climbers are a personal taste of Sakurai, Snake was a personal favor for his friend, and Sonic was due to massive fan demand after Snake was revealed.

Hardly warrants a claim of raised chances for a "lot" of characters.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I want sonic to return more then snake.

i dont want snake to returm simply because i know the 3rd party slots are only limited to 2/3 and i think Megaman deserves it wayyy more also i would like Pacman over snake.

But what i wanna know from you guys is.

1.If you had to choose one to return based on personal appeal would you want sonic or snake back?

2. Who has a better chance of returning realisticly out of sonic and snake?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Right! For example I don't like Cream The Rabbit but I think she has a chance
because there are clues that Nintendo like her, she was birth on a Nintendo machine and they might want to compensate the fact she didn't appear in the Olympic series as a playble char.
Anyway, the presence of characters like Snake and Sonic and the Ice Climbers raises the chances for a lot of chars.
....what.

I don't think Cream(or any other Sonic character besides Sonic) have much of a shot at all.

Also, you missed the point of my post.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I believe Rayman does have a decent chance with Ubisoft's involvement with the Wii U. Especially with Rayman Legends and Zombie U

Top Bottom