• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's have some fun with FG

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
Everyone knows that most FG players are just simply not that good. But obviously... Some are wayyyy worse. To be completely honest, I haven't ever found a single player who has 'bodied' me on 1v1. I've just been uploading clips of these silly plays up on youtube. I thought we should start a thread for all the funny things that happen on here.

We could do a compilation of the best FG clips we have, and release them in a format similar to a lot of 'Play of the week' videos, but with a little bit of hilarity mixed in. Tell me what you guys think! I'd be glad to go through your clips and put them together!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some players to wreck.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I've been working on something like that for a while, but don't have enough clips to make a full comp. I'll edit it together when I do, though. 'Til then, I posted my fight with... this guy... on the replay thread already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmpjOxHJ9c

He even spikes me once I start messing around. Pretty sure the whole fight was to trick me into it - master mind-game right there.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Eh, why not. I'll post some just for the hell of it. I do have a couple of those on me.

Top Bottom