• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's have a friendly debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzi

Smash Rookie
Let's say the roster of SSB4 had a huge brawl (no pun intended), but instead of it being a game, it was canon. Like what each character can ACTUALLY do. Personally O'd think the last five surviving would probably be Ganondorf, Palutena, Bayonetta, Kirby, and Rosalina. What do you guys think?

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Well, I know:4rob:would probably just get kicked away without much of a chance to do anything. That sounds pretty hilarious, actually...
:4olimar:wouldn't stand much of a chance, being only the size of a coin.
:4gaw:probably wouldn't even be there.
:4villager:...whoops.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I wonder where the entire FE cast, :4corrin:,:4myfriends:,:4lucina:,:4marth:,:4robinm: and :4feroy: would be. For (somewhat) regular humans, they've been through some pretty scary stuff. You can pretty easily count on them being able to beat all of the monsters such as :4bowser: in the game.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, canonically :4ganondorf: is actually pretty OP since :4link: is literally the only person who's able to defeat him. No other character really has that. Yeah, they may be incredibly powerful, but not near immortal like Ganondorf is.

So I guess it would go down to either Ganondorf or Link, probably Ganondorf since Link could easily be defeated by someone else among the 50+ character cast.

Turrin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Turrin
3DS FC
4425-1919-5126
I wonder where the entire FE cast, :4corrin:,:4myfriends:,:4lucina:,:4marth:,:4robinm: and :4feroy: would be. For (somewhat) regular humans, they've been through some pretty scary stuff. You can pretty easily count on them being able to beat all of the monsters such as :4bowser: in the game.
Out of all of them, I'd honestly expect :4myfriends: to be one of the last few surviving. I mean, he had a divine blade blessed by the creator of the universe, which he eventually used to kill said creator (I wonder where that'd put :4palutena:'s chances of survival). Anyway, regarding :4ganondorf: - if any of the other characters were smart, they'd temporarily ally with :4link: and/or :4tlink:to beat :4ganondorf: right off the bat, knowing that none of them would really have a chance otherwise. Or, you know, any of the other sword wielding characters could just pick up :4link:'s sword after he died (unless Link's the only person who can wield it, but I don't specifically remember that being the case.) Yeah, that makes me contend for :4myfriends: even more strongly.

Also, let's not forget about how ridiculously strong the Pokémon characters all technically are. I think it's said that their weaker attacks can pretty much kill any regular human (discarding the anime, just going with the games) If anything, I's actually vote :4mewtwo: to win the whole thing - you know, with being able to just squish people's brains with psychic abilities.

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Out of all of them, I'd honestly expect :4myfriends: to be one of the last few surviving. I mean, he had a divine blade blessed by the creator of the universe, which he eventually used to kill said creator (I wonder where that'd put :4palutena:'s chances of survival).
Chrom also gets an Exalted blade, the Exalted Falchion. I think every FE protagonist gets a similar thing at some point.

SpaceCanary

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpaceCanary
How would :4fox: and :4falco: fare, seeing that they're always in Arwings? Could they just fly around and shoot lasers at everyone?

Also, I had an interesting insight as to how to beat :4ganondorf:. If :4megaman: gets attacks from people he beats, if he beat :4link:, would he get a special attack that would be :4ganondorf:'s weakness? It seems very Megaman-esque to me.

zzmorg82

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch FC
2476 2506 3411
What about :4bayonetta2:? I feel like she could just Witch Time her way to victory.

Kinda like how she does now. :p

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
I'd say fliers/hoverers/floaters like Kirby, Jigglypuff, Meta Knight, King Dedede etc. would last long. They can hover in the air and avoid the action while the others beat the f*ck out of each other. Kirby can also use the stone move to be invincible and squash everyone below him before hovering up again, if it's possible to not get grabbed too much. And Kirbycide. :p

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Maybe :4mario:could be a possibility as well because the amount of plot armour he has is absolutely out of this world. And he's already very powerful and versatile to begin with.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Isn't this just another "who's canonically the strongest character" thread.

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
Its not an ability Link / Toon Link have that can beat Gannondorf. It is specifically the Master Sword which can only be wielded by one who possesses the Triforce of Courage. So Link / Toon Link are the only ones who could KILL Gannondorf although he could in theory be beaten by someone else such as Pauletenna.

I would say Gannondorf would be a good bet for the last five standing. You could probably put Cloud up there as well.

D

Deleted member 269706

:4corrinf: Let's not this character is half freakin dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom