• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Hack the US Database

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Blazey, you just earned yourself a spot as the chopper pilot.

Unfortunately, we won't be needing you until chapter sixty four.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Awesome. Just so you know, though; as an Australian pilot I will need a whirly-bird that's had left hand conversion. My late involvement in the plan should allow for plenty of time for this, no? Alright then, I look forward to being of assistance.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Awesome. Just so you know, though; as an Australian pilot I will need a whirly-bird that's had left hand conversion. My late involvement in the plan should allow for plenty of time for this, no? Alright then, I look forward to being of assistance.
Sure. You bring the Foster's and we'll bring the lefty.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Sorry Gerudo Warrior, the role of "Internet Tough Guy" isn't required for the operation. You can stop trying out, now =].

Sure. You bring the Foster's and we'll bring the lefty.
No worries. We recently won the first prize of 5 slabs of Foster's at this year's regional high school debating championship. The winning debate was "Roo meat tastes better than Croc meat". We were Against.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm actually extremely tall and white... but the reason i drive so well is cause i've got a chip on my shoulder from an angry drunken father saying i'd never amount to anything..

I'm the best **** driver there is.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
The Chopper lands in a small open field in the suburbs of the city so as to not draw any unwanted attention from the officials. The rest of the way will have to be made on foot.

Some of the men were wanted, and didn't much like the idea of simply walking through the downtown area of one of the biggest metropolitan cities in the world, but they had to reach the subway system and this was the only way there. Using the cover of rapidly diminishing daylight and the anonymity of being surrounded by so many oblivious citizens, the team made their way into the heart of the city.

A police siren is heard behind them, it is approaching quickly! They all duck for cover and dive into alleyways. Then a red Ferrari zooms past them at break-neck speed, followed in close pursuit by cop cars: a false alarm. Not a step went by where some loud noise, or odd looking man made their hearts race.

At last they could see the entrance to the subway system. AltF4 looks at his watch and wipes his brow nervously. They walk down into the cramped station to see that the 9:40 is almost leaving. The group hurries on board, but just as the last few of them are boarding the train a deafaning gun shot rings out! and shouts of "FBI, FREEZE"

One member of the group is shot in the leg and falls into the train just in timefor the doors to close. AltF4 trips and is quickly subued by men in the station pointing guns in his face.

"Oh, no! They got him!" Cries Wikipedia. And the train rushes off, away from the station.

The FBI agents stand up AltF4 and an important looking man in a clean suit walks over to him and says calmly: "What did you find out, Sir"

AltF4 brushes himself off and replies: "They're going to Egypt. Assemble a team ASAP."

Top Bottom