• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Get Smashed! - Jacksonville, FL (12/3/11)

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Storm Unity presents:
Let's Get Smashed!

920-2 Blanding Blvd
Orange Park, FL 32065

Singles Tournament for both games starts at 1:00pm! Doubles will follow!

Venue Fee: $5 (one-time fee)

Tournament Fee:
Melee/Brawl Singles - $10 (per entry)
Melee/Brawl Doubles - $10 (per team)

***Up to 10 players can have their venue fee waived by providing a tube TV and either a Gamecube or Wii console with a copy of Smash Bros Melee or Brawl! Please post a comment or message me if you plan on bringing it along!***

The Unity Ruleset will be used. MK IS BANNED!

Please bring your own controller!

Prizes:
1st Place - 60% of Entry Pot
2nd Place - 30% of Entry Pot
3rd Place - 10% of Entry Pot

In case of tournaments with lower than 8 players, pot will be 80/20.

See you there!

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
I'm sure Geoff is on here somewhere. I'm sure he will be there too.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Tyger: I have a question.

I talk to Geoff. He told me he wants me to bring my system and copy of brawl (I told him I would but I'm having second thoughts cause I don't want to risk loosing my stuff, after all I barely know anyone that is coming to this tournament).

Anyway, I know you have to pay to play at ugalley but he said if we bring our own system, game, tv, etc. they will not charge you. Is that true?

Because if I do decide to bring it, I want to make sure that we can play it there and not have to pay :]. Pls lmk whenever you feel like. Even if its after the tournament >_>

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Yes, it's true. I'm running the tournament and it's my rule that I implemented with the approval of the owner there. If you bring a console setup, your $5 venue fee is waived. You still have to pay to enter the tournament though of course.

Other people will be bringing their TVs and/or setups too. You won't be the only one. :)

Top Bottom