• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's get Jazzed up!

Jazz-E

Smash Rookie
Hi there, I'm not new to the smash but I am new to its community. I never knew smash had such an impressive competitive scene. But, alas being the awkward age of 13 where clothes are too small or too large, a lot of blind hate is directed your way FOR being 13, and most importantly you're too young to drive out to public smash events and too good at the game to improve yourself within your group of friends. That's where I'm at. And it sucks.

So, this is me saying hi.

Hi.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome Jazz!

Not all is lost. Accept the lord and savior, Emperor Superman and all will be well.

1396551264004.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there Jazz-E.

Alongside accepting Emperor Superman into your heart and life, don't worry about your age too much, as far as being accepted into the community anyways. Things really come down to how you present and carry yourself and well...how good you are at the game :laugh:

You can get plenty of respect from those things alone.

Welcome aboard!

Jazz-E

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Knowing how I'll match up to everyone else is a little bit nerve wracking, by only time will tell.

Furthermore, Emperor Superman is a fraud. Only Shrek can reign. :p

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Thanks for the warm welcomes! Knowing how I'll match up to everyone else is a little bit nerve wracking, by only time will tell.

Furthermore, Emperor Superman is a fraud. Only Shrek can reign. :p
You sir are a plebian of the highest order. Never have I encountered a heretic as delusional as you. When you are at your lowest and are seeking salvation, the Emperor will appear before you. You will beg and plead for HIS mercy. HE will look down on you and whisper "No."

1405543885895.jpg

Last edited:

Jazz-E

Smash Rookie
What foolish ignorance. I used to be like you all. I didn't check myself.

Then I shrek'd myself.

Shrek is love, shrek is life. And until you can see that. This conversation is ogre.

Top Bottom