• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let the scales-tipping commence

Cecil-

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3067-5117-1564
New Australian on the scene. Been playing since melee (casually), I've been meaning to get somewhat serious about smash for years but I'm really gonna do it this time with smash 4.

Always looking for Australian friendlies on 3DS, my FC is 3067-5117-1564. Not really interested in vsing people from other regions cause the lag is real :(

I've played other games competitively, so I'm actually curious to see how far I can go with smash. Hopefully far!

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hello there @Ceci Welcome to Smash-Boards and enjoy your stay in here and have fun.

Good luck with that and See you around

Oh by the way go to Nintendo 3DS / WII U section then go to Nintendo 3DS discussion threat and finally find Nintendo 3DS sharing friend code threat in here you can play Smash 3DS online with the players.

Top Bottom