• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Let the air in"

Ubi

Smash Rookie
Im making a stupid paper on a story and the characters keep mentioning "let the air in".
Supposedly it has something to do with abortion but I can't find a way to connect "let the air in" to abortion... So I was wondering if any of you knows what "letting the air in" has to do with abortions.

P.S I'm new to these forums :) and I know it's weird for my first post to be about abortion but I can't ask anyone else since it's 4am :(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
My interpretation would be letting the air in in regards to debate and free choice instead of the old more 'closed' minded approach of It's murder and Every Sperm is Sacred and so forth. (No offence to those who take that opinion)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna have to agree with Mic on this one. Oh and by the way since we're on the whole every sperm is sacred thing everyone should keep in mind a mature sperm lives only 2-3 days so... yeah.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
Letting the air in could probably refer to letting new ideas come forth instead of sticking to the tradition that every human life is sacred.

EDIT: Whoops, I didn't know 2 people posted this same thing before me, I should really read before posting...

Ganon007

Smash Cadet
Oh and by the way since we're on the whole every sperm is sacred thing everyone should keep in mind a mature sperm lives only 2-3 days so... yeah.
So your saying we have to you-know-what every 3 days to have good sperm? Because if thats true..........*cough* *cough*

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
So your saying we have to you-know-what every 3 days to have good sperm? Because if thats true..........*cough* *cough*

lol no, I'm just sick of uneducated anti-abortion nonsense, but lets not get into that.

Chomp The Fourth

Smash Rookie
Letting the air in as in that ***** better open her mouth once I bust a load on her mouth.

No seriously, letting the air in probably means you gotta take that **** pill.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
This thread should be locked.

I just wasted my 1000th post saying to lock this thread.

This thread really needs to go.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Does the story happen to be by Ernest hemingway? Because I think i read it recently. Isn't it kind of obvious though what it means >_>

Top Bottom