• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let’s get it together! Sackboy for smash!

TheThingamajigRayman

Smash Journeyman
Welp, dead thread, but you know what sucks? The LBP servers were hacked, and now you can't play online. Like at all, they weren't even just shutdown by Sony, they were hacked by an actual person, so basically, no more LBP online. It was fun while it lasted, and uh, hey! At least we trended on Twitter! Man, this sucks.

#SaveLBP

i'mma go cry now, bye....

TheThingamajigRayman

Smash Journeyman
Welp, dead thread, but you know what sucks? The LBP servers were hacked, and now you can't play online. Like at all, they weren't even just shutdown by Sony, they were hacked by an actual person, so basically, no more LBP online. It was fun while it lasted, and uh, hey! At least we trended on Twitter! Man, this sucks.

#SaveLBP

i'mma go cry now, bye....
Good news, they're trying to fix it! Hopefully they will!

Plank08

Smash Lord
Huh, mayyyy have snoozed a little too hard haha.
Not dead but definitely been busy outside of smashboards, great to see the support regardless!

Gazorpazorpfield

Smash Journeyman
Loved LBP as a kid, so I'd be down to see any content in Smash! I think Sackboy's got a good chance as a costume if we get a Sony character, but aside from that we'd probably need his games to be more successful - esp. in the East - for Nintendo to notice them :/

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Well, I wanted to share another moveset idea:
I wanna make a set that references both LBP and Sackboy: A Big Adventure. It'll be distinct for Smash and will have next to nothing in common with his PlayStation All-Stars moveset.

Top Bottom