• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

less gravity = faster kills and easier recovery

AcidVolt

Smash Rookie
it took me an hour to get used to new gravity, with the gravity kills can be a lot faster, especially the upward kills but if it doesnt kill its guaranteed that the player will be back on stage, its kinda annoying.
when u short hop if u land in an aerial it seems to me it has less lag than landing without an aerial, it happens for my sheik and pikachu, this is how it went.
i noticed i did a full jump and landed and sheik did the landing animation but then i short hopped and landed in f-air and it had less lag!
can anyone else plz try to check this out for me and comment.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kills are not easier in Brawl because they nerfed knockback. The ceiling is lower than in Melee so vertical KOs are easier to acheive now... only few people have good vertical KO:ers (especially not as good as Fox's NTSC Usmash i Melee).

It's generally harder to KO (even with moves at max knockback) in Brawl.

Top Bottom