• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lego Star wars the Skywalker Saga Thread

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Im currently playing Skywalker saga so i thought hey how about i make a Social?
Here you can disscus Every Lego Game, Lego Games you wish existed or other things along those lines:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Does nobody want to talk about Skywalker Saga? Weird anyways my Order in which i play the Episodes was/is
Episode 1
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 4
Episode 2
Episode 5
Episode 9
Episode 3
Episode 6
I do have to say i wouldve prefered if they kept their Original Plan of being able to choose from All Movies not just the first in each Trilogy because i wouldve just picked Anakin Episode 3 And Luke Episode 6 Of!
These 2 Are my Favourites after all!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
I renamed the Thread maybe it gets more Traction now!
Other Than that my game Glitched out after i had to quit out of the Mustafar Level Because of a Glitch where Anakin Wasnt Damageble
Now im stuck with 3 Characters in Free Play Does anyone Have an Idea how i can get back to 2?

Quillion

Smash Hero
Lego Skywalker Saga looks so good. I love how it has a very fun combo system without DMC's fighting game inputs, yet every character, even the bare-fisted ones, can get in on it.

I'll probably get it for my gaming PC.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Lego Skywalker Saga looks so good. I love how it has a very fun combo system without DMC's fighting game inputs, yet every character, even the bare-fisted ones, can get in on it.

I'll probably get it for my gaming PC.
The Jedi/ Sith Boss Battles are especially Great also i knew it making this Thread a dedicated Skywalker saga one would attract People!

Top Bottom