• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Rolling is Legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AphoticBankai

Smash Cadet
I know I made a topic very very similar to this in the main discussion but now this is being limited to Lucario.

I used to main Lucario and because of that I picked up AWFUL rolling habits. When I switched to Sheik and didn't have a roll blessed by the gods well. It's been my biggest downfall as a Sheik.

I wanna practice somebody else just because, and I kinda wanted to go back to Lucario. But I was worried about that rolling habit.

Do Lucario mains REALLY roll a lot? Or is it still easily punished, so you must learn not to use it all that often?

Basically I wanna know if playing me some Lucario will magnify this bad habit or can I still...within reason, easily learn to break it while playing Lucario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom