• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledgedrop -> Nair -> Regrab?

GingerOs

Smash Rookie
Is this even possible? I have a friend who swears it is, but I can't land it if it is.

I know it wouldn't a great option either, just curious if it is a thing.

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
It's just one of those silly little things. I mean, Falco can do a ledgehop uair and regrab. I can't think of any situation in which it'd be useful, but it's sure funny. However, for Marth's ledgehop nair regrab, there's a chance it's viable to ledgehop nair regrab ledgedash. IDK, I haven't looked into it.

GingerOs

Smash Rookie
How fast does it need to be done? I can do the Uair regrab, but the Nair is four frames longer. Is it some frame perfect nonsense?

FE_Hector

Smash Lord
I'm not convinced that you can ledge cancel that. You might be able to move onstage with the nair and have a bit of backwards momentum so you slide back off, but I'm relatively sure you can only enter the ottotto state if you're facing the edge.

Sycorax

Smash Ace
I'm not convinced that you can ledge cancel that. You might be able to move onstage with the nair and have a bit of backwards momentum so you slide back off, but I'm relatively sure you can only enter the ottotto state if you're facing the edge.
You don't have to ottotto to ledge cancel. You can ledge cancel backwards.

Ladder

Smash Apprentice
I know ledge hop neutral b regrab is a thing but I'm pretty sure you can't regrab after nair

Last edited:
Top Bottom