• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge Trump Limit Cross Slash (LTLCS)

Kronos2560

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I labbed out Cloud's Ledge Trump Limit Cross Slash, and wrote down how to land it on every single character in the game.

For those who don't understand how it works, I'll give a quick explanation since it's simple to do.

When you have limit break, if you trump early enough into someone's ledge snap animation, you can release the ledge by pressing AWAY and doing his limit cross slash without having to jump.

Some characters get trumped higher than others, so to hit them, they need a trump, release AWAY from the ledge, then a jump LCS.

Some quick notes:

- This works on Cloud without needing to jump, including if he is in limit form.

- Works on Shulk without having to jump in all of his Monados.

- This is GUARANTEED if you trump with the correct timing.

- This is guaranteed TO MISS if you trump too late.

- This can be buffered out of with any ledge option other than neutral wakeup, so you should practice ways of getting back safely if you miss, which will happen at times.

Anyway, hope this helps! I don't have any equipment to film it, but I feel like it's easy enough to understand, and I'm sure people have already discovered this before, but this actual sheet should still be helpful.

FB_IMG_1476514857106.jpg

TOGOpuff

Jigglyfy the world !
NNID
TOGOpuff
i haven't been able to try this myself yet but seems like a great tech to have up my sleeves for a clutch game or a good edguard situation, specially being guaranteed, if performed perfectly can be a true follow up to trump and most possibly the best trump kill setup in the game... Will lab tonight see if i can get one right. From easier to hardest how's the list ? Heavies are easier to perform due to hitbox or it doesn't matter because it's all the same if done correctly ?

Top Bottom