• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge Punishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAX

Smash Ace
What are mk's best options when punishing an opponent who has lost their invincibility on the ledge? I try DSMASH but it always misses, and I feel like something should be better than just Dtilt.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Just F-Smash, we literally spoke about this on the social...

Edit: For new MKs wanting info actually read the threads, Ulevo made a thread specifically for this but it was ignored. Why? We dump so many MK related stuff on the social that there's no reason to make new threads.

Last edited:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
95% of the questions newer MKs would have here could be found by doing some research in the social and Q & A threads. New threads are almost always totally redundant here. We really just need more people to catch up to Ito/Kata and find more.

I think Im gonna make an index/glossary thread so we can stop getting these.

Last edited:

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
I'm starting a rough draft for my guide and this is gonna be covered. It'll take a while though as I get everything organized,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom