• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ledge Options vs Ledge Hang Data (viable moves on every character)

MDragon

Smash Rookie
NNID
MDragon00
This is a spreadsheet I made one night where I tested Pikachu ledge options - Usmash, Utilt, Dsmash, Fsmash, Low Ftilt, Med Ftilt, Dtilt, Jab - against every single character vs their ledge hang.

Few notes:
  • Yup, utilt and low ftilt work on every single character (but you still have to space them appropriately)
  • I suck at using dsmash at the ledge so please take that entire column with a good pinch of salt
  • Take note that this doesn't necessarily mean that the same options can punish 2 frames (I haven't tested that at all, mostly as it's very difficult to do that as a single person)
  • I didn't test any aerials at the time - such as falling dair - as I thought that the moves would work on every character. However, I'm now curious if rising nair and rising reverse uair have any use (possibly for comboing?), although the moves still don't reach that low. Possibly can test landing hitboxes of dair and bair and possibly ff fair into the ground. Let me know if you have interest in this, else it'll just sit around as an idea for a looooong time (again)
  • I have notes stuck here and there within cells so feel free to read them. When I say something about "everything above", I mean the rows when they're in alphabetical order
  • Finally, if you see any issues whatsoever, please let me know! I would really appreciate it
Hope this helps you out!
:pikachu:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WLzveNZWAQN8YhpuU9GCxzh7j4799AGzAUaumKCRsXo/edit?usp=sharing

Top Bottom