• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaving and entering the same room.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
This is something that really astounded me. I was in a room with a Lucas, Ness, and Ike. After a few matches I DC'd on accident. So I then decided to seek another group and found one. Very quickly. I immediatly noticed that this group had the exact same players in the exact same places. I came to the conclusion that this was the same group I was just in. It really surprised me. I just had to post this as a thread. Anyone ever had that happen before?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
This is something that really astounded me. I was in a room with a Lucas, Ness, and Ike. After a few matches I DC'd on accident. So I then decided to seek another group and found one. Very quickly. I immediatly noticed that this group had the exact same players in the exact same places. I came to the conclusion that this was the same group I was just in. It really surprised me. I just had to post this as a thread. Anyone ever had that happen before?
Had this happen a lot. I find it hilarious and also makes me question how and who you can connect with. I remember leaving sessions after a couple of matches. I decided to disconnect for a break then connect to WFC and seconds of joining Basic Brawl I already got a full house and it is with the exact same players.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
It used to suck when you were like: ugh these people suck screw this

and then you look for a room and ended up up in the same damn one

lol basic brawl

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
That happens to me sometimes. I see it also happen to other people. They leave and then the next player we get is the same person. It gets a little awkward haha.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The people I entered up with again probably knew I was the same guy. I befriended the Lucas player and he didnt attack me ever.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
This has happened to me a few times.

Like when I was minding my own business just standing at Temple then this red marth attacks me and they all go on his side I was a mk so I won that round leave come back the next match to find the same people and the bowser of the group recognized me(He just guessed and got it right)and just attacks me (again) but this time the tables have turned because the marth and zelda are on my side now.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Yeah it's happened to me a few times. I always thought it was just a coincidence though.
Lol basic brawl...

awsomesauce

Smash Apprentice
Once happened to me three times in a row. I left basic and tried again. I noticed everyone was the same character. The group was a bunch of noob taunters and I think one player was afk. After the third time of all this repeating I decided to go try Team. It was probably one of the weirdest experiences I ever had on Wifi.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Once happened to me three times in a row. I left basic and tried again. I noticed everyone was the same character. The group was a bunch of noob taunters and I think one player was afk. After the third time of all this repeating I decided to go try Team. It was probably one of the weirdest experiences I ever had on Wifi.
During my weird experience an Ike won cuz of lag. The other two players left and it was just me n the Ike. We got a 1v1 which I was hoping for. The lag stopped and he turned out to be a noob who got lucky cuz I owned him pretty bad with my own Ike.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I love it when you get 1 on 1 matches! I hate that third wheel. >____>

You see the timer count down and 5 seconds left a third person enters and not ONLY do you not get a 1 on 1 but the timer resets. .____.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
It's quite common, actually

Going back to the same room is common... especially if the group I just left were full of item n00bs.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style

You see the timer count down and 5 seconds left a third person enters and not ONLY do you not get a 1 on 1 but the timer resets. .____.
And....when you THINK you're gonna get a 1 on 1........CPUs SPAWN!!! :awesome:

Sephy95

Smash Lord

Its done that to me with only 1 sec left. Im like WTH!

MuttonBasher

Smash Apprentice
lol I hate that crap too. I know i could go to websites and gather FCs but sometimes I like the thrill of playing someone 1v1 and not knowing what skill to expect. Even worse is when the third/fourth player that comes in usually causes lag. I really don't understand nintendo's thinking on this.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
lol I hate that crap too. I know i could go to websites and gather FCs but sometimes I like the thrill of playing someone 1v1 and not knowing what skill to expect. Even worse is when the third/fourth player that comes in usually causes lag. I really don't understand nintendo's thinking on this.
Definitely agree there.

Top Bottom