• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learning the Jigglypuff Match-up against Diddy Kong

uTheJoKeR

Smash Rookie
NNID
uTheJoKeR
3DS FC
3866-8474-2306

In order to beat a "textbook Diddy" these are the things you must do. As a Jigglypuff main, when these steps are taken... I maintain results.

This Diddy may be referred to a "pocket Diddy" But we all understand how powerful Diddy can be against Jigglypuff. This is only the start.

I will do a part two to this, but in more detail.

Victor Hugo Amaro

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4425-2581-6215
First post here.

I really liked that out-of-ledge uair at 2:49. And of course, that double jab into grab at 3:01 made me hopeful for the neutral game in this character, that some folks say that it's not that good. Jab is a really useful tool.

And yes, i will say that this Diddy is not in it's full character potential, but i enjoyed anyway. Not a jiggs main in sm4sh, but i see myself often playing with him. I think that puff actually has potential in this game, but i don't see him in tourneys too often, i'm really looking for a good main of him.

Nice video bro, try to fix the audio in your next video, the commentary is more important than the game audio and the bg music imo. Waiting for part 2.

Top Bottom