• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learn the Secrets of Aura with Izaw's 'The Art of Lucario'

Do you think the Art of Lucario is a good guide?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • No.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Lucario in Smash Wii U is known as a character with the ability to come back from the most dire of situations. Unique to it is a mechanic known as 'aura', which boosts its abilities the more it is damaged; this is in addition to 'rage', which is universal. Despite the character's strengths however, few competitors are able to represent it on the international stage.

This is where 'The Art of Lucario', a video by Enis "IzAw" Al-Maatooq, comes in.​

The Swedish content creator has a reputation for producing top-notch tutorial videos and his latest release does not disappoint. Delving into the realm of Lucario, he goes over the Aura Pokemon's fundamentals and intricacies.

Given Izaw's track record, the video could serve as an excellent starting point for those who are interested in learning how to play or fight against the character.

For more on competitive Smash Wii U, stay tuned to Smashboards.

Author's Note:
If you enjoyed this video, consider subscribing to Izaw on Youtube and Twitter. Should you feel generous, he has a Patreon donation page that provides donors with perks that vary with one's pledges.

Last edited:

Comments

Honestly, Izaw does a fantastic job every time with these guides. I always learn something new when I watch his series.

For example, Aura starts because of a timer, it is not started the same way as rage. Thats crazy to me. I didn't even know Lucario was capable of the combos Izaw pulled either.

All in all 9/10 imo. Fantastic guide but I felt that he missed some important information.

Find it weird that the Art of Roy was completely skipped. Like come on, seriously?

(unless of course it was posted here and i just missed it)

:135:

Izaw never disappoints with these guides, this one is making me genuinely consider picking up lucario as a secondary main

Top Bottom