• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leap of Faith - Pit Highlight Video

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Really good editing, epic death metal music. I liked the hype factor you put into this. Just, the clips aren't really good combos. My vid will be sorta the opposite with better combos and less epic editing.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
niiiiice! that vid was epic with the editing and wording and shiz. and i dig your looping game dez, it's bad ***! plus the music was noice. wish you had some longer combos but overall the vid was great!

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I liked the Music.
Editing was nice too, but the combos.. uhm.. yeah. ^^

All in all i liked it. :)

I hope cruel will be finished with mine soon (it's been almost 6 months now xD)

Snopy

Smash Apprentice
people still make combo videos in brawl? xD
Anyway, I liked the editing and stuff but the "combos" were... meh.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea that's fairly my largest concern for this video, it's sorta a groundwork to start from so I can see what I'm doing wrong and right. I just wanted so badly to make something of my own, with or without great clips :/ You'd be amazed at the amount of clips I wanted to include but were simply not recorded yet.

Thanks for the early comments guys, these are helpful, keep em coming. If there are specific clips you wish you'd seen more of, or certain effects you don't want want to see (Was that NO! part neccessarily good? ), tell me... Did any of the text tell a story to you? My whole video was meant to tell a story, not be a badass epic combo video like Mr R's or Yass's yet... Which I wish it was, but will be saved for an even more epic song later if I end up getting better.

EDIT: Oh god good to have you back Abel XD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Bah, I'm so mad I can't release mine at the same time lol. I'll probably get mine up Saturday.
I can't wait to see it! ^^

I hope I can make a better video by the summer. I have lots more clips to record and already an idea for a song. I now know that for a real combo video going the minimalist route and focusing on good clips is the best idea. (but I'll still overflashiness it out somehow :troll:)

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm redoing my hacks after exams are over and I gotta know how you did those rainbow arrows, they looked sick. Right now I have red ones, but the blue sparkles ruin it for me. >.>

I commented right on the video. Liked the looping, it didn't look like it was done just for the sake of looping, especially the loop --> hyphen smashes. The footstool recoveries were pretty cool too.

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
I liked the Glide hit at smashville. didn't know that it hitted underneth it. :)
Great editing :] but you and your friends must improve your ind game.

really, Brawl isn't much for combos.
Focus on your mind tricks. Your combo videos will be aprecciated more in brawl comunity :)

Erm... must say ... didn't like your textures. =T
B;ack marth and glowing arrow sucks :(

c ya~

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yea its only a start, the purpose of the video was moreso to show my particular style with editting first, then brawl. not so much combos LOL.

If anything it's story telling. The next one in this series will be much better promise! And yeah the black texture on marth was bad planning on my part I apologize. But the rainbow arrows were cool to me :c I will have different colors next time! Thank you for your comments.

ima have you edit my next combo vid krystedez. if you're down that is
Whatever you want Maharba, just need the clips, and song style or choice and I can see what I can do! You will have much better clips than I do at this point XD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I like both of your vids. I see potential in some of your options Krystedez, especially w/ that arrow looping. Idk if it fits my style, but any great Pit should be able to master him and perform all of his tricks w/ ease--even if they aren't used.

Top Bottom