• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"LEAK" Next Character Up to Super Smash Bros is Jin Kazama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisisaintaleak

Smash Rookie
Jin Kazama from Tekken 3 is gonna be joining the cast !
This is not a Leak, just ta confirmation I had from Someone I can't obviously tell the name
Additionally we will have Katsuhiro Harada Joining Sakurai over the Direct this day.
They will explain the reason they chose Jin Kazama over Heiachi Mishima or Kazuya Mishima
- Nintendo Direct on December the 19th ( Not the 17th )
- New Bayo Trailer
- Mewtwo Distribution for Pokémon Sword / Shield
- And the Announcement of the Next DLC Season Pass which will be made of 5 Characters without any music or stage.

https://preview.redd.it/wpvn6f6cam4...bp&s=74c12c265634dfe39d698287b0b0d084d49367d2
Stay Tuned for more.
I hope you guy enjoy this, I literally did crazy things to get this image and infos.
Best

Thisaintaleak

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Jin Kazama from Tekken 3 is gonna be joining the cast !
This is not a Leak, just ta confirmation I had from Someone I can't obviously tell the name
Additionally we will have Katsuhiro Harada Joining Sakurai over the Direct this day.
They will explain the reason they chose Jin Kazama over Heiachi Mishima or Kazuya Mishima
- Nintendo Direct on December the 19th ( Not the 17th )
- New Bayo Trailer
- Mewtwo Distribution for Pokémon Sword / Shield
- And the Announcement of the Next DLC Season Pass which will be made of 5 Characters without any music or stage.

https://preview.redd.it/wpvn6f6cam4...bp&s=74c12c265634dfe39d698287b0b0d084d49367d2
Stay Tuned for more.
I hope you guy enjoy this, I literally did crazy things to get this image and infos.
Best

Thisaintaleak
That is literally just a edited shot from Terry’s trailer.

Yeah no.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
This type of threads are not allowed as far as I'm concerned.

GhostM

Phantom
This type of threads are not allowed as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah, these threads aren’t allowed since leaks are against the rules. Usually never believe leaks like these since it just sets you up to get disappointed later on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom