• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Latest fileset

puff..jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys.
So I was wondering if anyone knows what's wrong with the latest files for 3.5. I've got 3.2 I think it is. I've been trying to download the 3.5 Gecko files since November when it was released but the links are broken and considering the time, I can't see it getting fixed anytime soon. I know there is an auto updater now but I missed 3.1 so I don't have the auto updater in my game.
Am I basically screwed in getting the latest files now?

puff..jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
Afraid not. I've always used the Gecko full set. Mainly because I start the game up via Gecko. The options you mentioned are for booting in other methods I can't really use now.

puff..jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know about Geckos support being stopped.
Reason I can't use other things is because my WII has lost all functionality except being able to boot up Gecko. What is the new launcher? The Auto update one? If so I don't have a clue how to get it. I didn't see it on their download page.

Didn't realize there was a help section if I'm honest. If a mod sees this then please move it.

MegaMissingno

Smash Ace
NNID
missingno
The new launcher is included in the new homebrew.zip. Just run it from the Homebrew Channel, if you're able to run Gecko you should be able to run the new launcher too.

Top Bottom