• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

last minute tips with diddy

diddykongsnaners

Smash Apprentice
i am participating in a tournament on Saturday, nothing big but i still want to do good, and because my wii remote and nunchuck are acting like crap and the nunchuck stops registering during i match i want to beat them as fast as possible, i have fairly well naner game and i can combo well and glide toss etc. but i want to know more so if anyone can help i will appreciate

Count

Smash Champion
If you use wiimote+nunchuk, my first advice would be to change to a gamecube controller..other than that, relax and don't put pressure on yourself.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
then you need to buy a GC controller

umm...i guess just play your game if you feel confident. Learn to adapt to the people mid-game. keep asking yourself "why am i losing right now?" or "how can i be winning by more?" depending on the situation. if you're winning, don't let up. Its not hard to make a comeback on a diddy player. Just keep going full 100% until you see "game" on the screen, which is why you ask yourself the question "how can i be winning by more?" that question makes you continue to try hard the entire fight even if winning. dont get down if you lose early on and are sent to losers bracket. EVERYBODY except 1 person has to go down there, so you'll have the chance for revenge. Try to ban a stage that you are absolutely terrible at, not a stage you think your opponent likes. and above all else, you gotta be relax, yet alert. If you are all tensed up you will do button inputs you don't wanna do and you may suicide at like 10% (ive done that before in my early days of brawl. I kung fu kicked off of a platform on battlefield when i didnt want to and i couldn't upB so i suicided at 12%)

Top Bottom