• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

"POOP"

Smash Cadet
<--------- well what do you think? i know i know its a bad picture but hey wat are you ganna do.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Originally posted by "POOP"
<--------- well what do you think? i know i know its a bad picture but hey wat are you ganna do.
Ok, please tell me how it works, because it intrigues me how you can type with hooves.

Also, Wat:

wat ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wät)
n.

A Buddhist temple in Thailand or Cambodia.
Again... how a cow is cultured in such a fashion astounds me.

I'm beginning to question the authenticity on your claim of being a cow.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Racist. Just because you are lactose intolerant, you don't have the right to make fun of cows. They are the ones who produce milk for everyone. I hope you remember that before expressing your hatred next time.

.... :rolleyes:

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Plus, that would be contridicting himself. His name clearly states that he is "POOP", and NOT a cow...

~ Azure says: You are a fool, Poo!

P.S. I just got a scanner, so I might scan some new pictures of myself. The old ones are getting pretty out-dated (and are just bad in general. I have no idea how I went that entire Christmas without getting ONE good picture taken...)

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
why do people with girl avatars have balls? Im expecting to see some fine gamerette, but then hammer pants, or crono-clone.

Ill post a picture tomorow becuase im about to be asleep.

Hoefler

BRoomer
Originally posted by ender
why do people with girl avatars have balls? Im expecting to see some fine gamerette, but then hammer pants, or crono-clone.
¿Qué?

I didn't know that avatars were supposed to be gender specific. :p

(BTW: Crono is much prettyier**)

KaoS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by 311
I didn't know that avatars were supposed to be gender specific. :p
You have to remember, some people still live in the 1990's, which means they haven't heard that a lot of items in the world have become non-gender specific. As in the case of metrosexuality. :rolleyes:

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer

I altered the colors to make me TEH LEET RAVAR LSD 4-EVA!!!

I'm wearing the emo glasses, which is almost as embarassing as the surroundings I'm in. Not a particularly proud moment, beating up small children at an SSBM tournament just so I could walk away with 200 bucks like a heartless *******.

RichBrown

Smash Master
im gonna be scrubbing my keyboard for a long time after those pics amo. that eye thing is dur shiznit.

(id beat up 5 year olds at SSBM too if i were you).

Emacee

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Amorasaki
I'm wearing the emo glasses, which is almost as embarassing as the surroundings I'm in. Not a particularly proud moment, beating up small children at an SSBM tournament just so I could walk away with 200 bucks like a heartless *******. [/B]
For 200 bucks, I would do it too.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I haven't been to the boards in months!
http://img79.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img79&image=bdaybling.jpg
That's an ugly-arse pic of me on my bday on Sept 5. It's 115 dollars, the 20's are covered by 5's. Oh well. The angle is hella weird so my face looks dumb and I need a haircut.

Dammit, I always thought the term "hella" was used everywhere. I only recently discovered that it was only used around some places in California and scattered around other various unkown places in the US.

EDIT: You can see my big hairy Filipino nostrils. They are ready to eat you!

Crash

Smash Journeyman
i concur, good for you for taking little kids money, amo. they deserve it, also, the glasses are m4d 1337 h4x0rz to the m4x0rz (or something)

ANTX

Smash Ace
photobucket doesn't allow nude pix....

[/IMG]

dumass hat.

[/IMG]

she needs a tan... T___T badly.

oh well. she's a betta smasha then a looka anywayz.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Hey Dan

Gee whiz Antx...you sure do enjoy whoring out your girlfriend's image. She is like some sort of...*****.

Nah, I am just kidding...yeah...

I wish I had a digital camera.

Anyways, tomorrow I am either shopping for Becca or playing SSB:M with you. Aight?

I added you to my buddy list! Hooray!

JBird1203

Sgt. Pepper
BRoomer
Funny how ANTX only has 2 posts, both in this topic. And she's okay with ANTX putting up nude pictures? lololol.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here's one of me and my bebeh Rayzorium. ^_^ almost 4 years running, w00t! Thank goodness DSF let me in on the fact that Rayz likes me.. hehehe. :: makes stupid inside joke.. ::

EDIT3:
how about just a link..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Isolde_Strife/prom2small.jpg
assuming that photobucket isn't being an @$$munch and not displaying my picture... like it won't properly display my SIG.. grr...
and on an unrelated note, i doubt that that's his girlfriend XD

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
dag yo, that is one WHITE girlfriend. I guess your parents must not be the stereotypical conservative asian parents, otherwise their heads might explode.

-B

Crash

Smash Journeyman
fluffy is the girl
antx, if your gf smashed better than she looks, she'd be able to beat ken

Revolutions

BRoomer
BRoomer
these fields are optional but will enhance your on
Originally posted by fluffy-sama
and on an unrelated note, i doubt that that's his girlfriend XD
I don't think that bothers anyone, so long as he keeps putting up pictures.

But yeah, it's kind of surprising that your girlfriend is cool with this. Unless she doesn't know that you're putting up pictures, in which case I respect you less but I like you more.

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
Originally posted by Crash
fluffy is the girl
oh, snap

well then...
Dag yo, you are one WHITE girlfriend. Good thing your boyfriend's parents aren't the stereotypical conservative asians, or their heads would have exploded. Though maybe your skin could use the rosy tone that might give you.
I got pwned

-B

Not last edited by McFox on 09-23-2004 at 08:26 PM

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
B, my dad has already vowed to find me a thai nurse girlfriend instead of looking at white womens. That's not really such a bad prospect except for the fact that it has awkward arranged dating written all over it.

ANTX

Smash Ace

^ mE ^

[/IMG]

^ hEr ^

^ uS ^

yeah, i doctored it.... SO WHAT!?!?!

and Dan Smith, tomorrow, if you aren't chillin' with yur GF, we should smash like craazy, mang.
my pichu roked andy and tony.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Bumble Bee Tuna
dag yo, that is one WHITE girlfriend. I guess your parents must not be the stereotypical conservative asian parents, otherwise their heads might explode.

-B
hahaz. I knew everyone hated me cuz i'm white. >>; i'm asian ON THE INSIDE GAH D4MNIT. Yes, that's my boyfriend. Yes, I'm the girl. Go me. His parents love me. ^_^ mostly cuz i speak/read chinese better than Rayzorium... >>; And, on an unrelated note, i bet i could beat antx's g/f at smash. har har.

James macloud

Smash Journeyman
heh

thats me with £900 which i lost to a scam on this site. but i'm over that now *crushes glass in hand*

now some one really is on my death list

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Is it me, or does it look like that Cashed looks like his avatar, kinda, except for the part that he has dirty blonde hair instead of blue?

Just seeing all these pictures temps me into posting mine, I'm sure I have one around here somewhere....

Top Bottom