• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lantrek 2014 Brawl results

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Lantrek 2014 Brawl singles
10-12.1.2014 Tampere, Finland
27 entrants

1: Heru (MK) 200€
2: Schwa (Diddy) 100€
3: Hudet (Falco/D3) 50€
4: Bike (Snake)
5: Loota (Lucario)
5: chiiiiiiiii (MK)
7: mmKALLL (Marth)
7: Susi (Ness)
9: Hillo (MK)
9: Zorc (Diddy)
9: Cleftor (Fox)
9: LzR (Kirby/PT/Peach/G&W)
13: Woxen
13: Lari K (Pit)
13: RTD
13: Jebu (Wario/DK/Marth/Ike/Luigi)

-----pools-----

Boxy
Iituska (TL)
Black (TL)
Slaq
VsKatshuma (Sonic)
Romant1c Mario (TL)
OZZI
White (MK)
Biibe (Falco)
Spike (Yoshi)
Tompreos (G&W)

Bracket image: http://gyazo.com/873a6fcaa2625c81ff4770bbad05eb0b

Videos will be up on youtube.com/ssbbfin

Last edited:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Change my characters please. Remove ICs and add Pokemon Trainer and Peach instead.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Kalu chiiiiiii: Man it was fun to have you over. I was very happy when I heard that you were planning to come. You're still very legit at the game despite not playing very often. It was really cool to talk to you and our set was intense (aside from 2nd match when you 3stocked me). You should move to Finland - or at least come to our tournaments.
Too bad you missed the Retro Tournament at 3am. It was, after all, the 2nd most hype event after REISKARULETTI.

Hudet: We really keep going left and right each time we meet. It felt like this time I was the one who left somewhat victorious. Although your 3rd place is a reminder that you're legit as hell. Congratz for that (as well as for 3rd in doubles). It's also somewhat of a pity that your stay in Finland consisted of Airport > venue > airport like last time =/ Although sleep is vital for the human body, the thing I regret most about my 2HOT trip is that I didn't really see anything in Oslo. Next time you'll come to Barbarossa and taste the Kebab that I have been meatriding. Hope you enjoyed Reiskaruletti, tho. It really is a merciless game of blood, sweat and stomps.
't was fun to meet you again, dad.

Bike: Yo, let me begin this by saying that I'm astounded by how much you've improved. Ofcourse I didn't think you'd be on the same level that you were during Garelaf 5, but I've only seen Heru improve as much as you did during such a short period of time (time flies, right). You're definitely on par with Hudet and Gardex. It was fun talking to you throughout the event and you definitely seem passionate about the game. Hope we can meet again sometime. Keep on improving (y)

Apina Zorc: I think you're pretty good and you always seemed to do the right thing with Diddy Kong. You knew what you were doing, but for some reason it looked like your execution seemed a bit off and this hindered you surprisingly much.
I hope you enjoyed the trip and it was fun to have you over =)

Woxenmeister 40000000: yoooo S000perWoxen! It was fun playing and chilling around with you. So happy that you actually came this time. Really positive and funny guy. Our matches were pretty funny as well. Gotta love these Wario and DK dittos. Best Link in Northern "Urop"?
Rodeo bar 2014 - never forget.

RTD: Thanks for coming Robert! We had some pretty cool games. It was also fun to get to know you. Props to you for surviving the Rodeo Bar incident ALIVE! We really didn't know where you were or what had happened to you. Hope you enjoyed your experience and the trip!

Heru: Onnee voitost - näillä eväillä Apexiin koneilemaan. En ees nähny GFää kun se tais mennä niin nopeesti.
Schwa: Kiitti kun järkkäsit tota turnausta. Oot usein vastuuntuntoinen näissä asioissa etkä oo ollenkaan avuton :) Stressinsietokykyä täytyy hallita kun näitä turnauksia järkkää ja siinä olisi ainakin parannettavaa. Itse olisin voinu olla aktiivisempi niinkuin viimeksi. Tuntuu oikeastaan siltä että Loota olisi ansainnut TO tittelin paremmin kuin minä tuolla paikanpäällä (mainostin kyllä turnausta ja selvitin porukoille reittejä jne). Pelasit myös tosi hyvin Norjalaisia vastaan ja matsejasi oli ilo seurata.
Loota: Propsit sulle kun jaksoit hakea Norjalaiset. Ei kuulemma todellakaan ollu mikään tylsä matka. Sait vuosituhannen armahduksen kun settisi Bikeä vastaan olikin friendly eikä oikea turnaussetti höhöö. Sun matseja oli myös kiva seurata Norjalaisia vastaan. Onnea Apexiin!
mmKALLL: Hajottavat matkat sun kaa niinku yleensäkin. Onnee 7. sijasta ja siitä että sijoituit mua paremmin. Tästä se sitten lähtee, eikä tosiaankaan kannata lopettaa ku oot just päässy vauhtiin. Sun setit hudettia vastaan oli tosi hype. Lisää tollasta! Kun oot häviöllä niin koitat lähes JOKA kerta tehdä comebackin silleen että otat aika isoja riskejä - f-smasheja viskoilet jne. Varo tollasta.
Susi: Fiini hermanni niinku aina ennenki. Harmi ettet voittanu Hudettia tai Bikeä. Yritys oli kyllä kova ja koitin kannustaa parhaani mukaan =/ Keväällä mennään sit ihan oikeesti jonnekin. Sitä odotellessa.... Hymyile ja vilkuta.
Hillo: Mukava nähdä suakin taas! Harmi ettei pelattu täl kertaa.
Cleftor: Jou, mikset koneillu muitakin vastaan niinku koneilit mua vastaan? :( Oli fiiniä.
LzR: Oli jopa aika kiva random setti vaikka hävisin, mutta ei voi mitään. Aina ei voi voittaa. Olit fiiniä matkaseuraa, vaikka nukuitkin puolet matkasti. Tiiän kuitenkin että voit tarpeen tullen olla tosi kone (esim Falcolla mua vastaan ja viikko sitten Buugoa vastaan. How do you do that?) ja Ranskanreissu oli niinku da bess. Keväällä jonnekin jess käy. Random setti enskerral käy kans :)
Lari K: Jou, mukavaa nähdä suakin taas vaihteeks. Oot edelleenkin Suomen paras Pit kunnes toisin todistetaan =) Tuuppa Luminyrkkiin sittenkun se pidetään tuolla Porissa.
Jebu: Näillä eväillä Amerikkaan?

-----pools-----

Boxy: Mukavat pelit. Tuu joskus uudestaan.
Iituska: Ei pelattu, mutta näytit olevan aika hyvä sen perusteella mitä näin.
Black: Yllättävän hyvä MK. Tuu ihmeessä uudestaan jonnekin.
Slaq: Oli mukava nähdä suakin taas. Harmi ettet ehtiny singlesiin, olisit ihan hyvin voinu päästä vaikkapa brackettiin. Olet todella tekninen pelaaja, mutta suosittelen välillä harkitsemaan tiettyjä asioita. Jotkut ottamasi riskit (esim Dair) ovat liian suuria kun olet korkeilla prosenteilla tai vaikkapa Warioa vastaan millä tahansa prosenteilla (pieru). Luminyrkissä sit kunnolla!
VsKatshuma: ESPOON PARAS SONIC JA VALOKUVAAJA! Oli hauskaa tavata.
Romant1c Mario: Yhtäkkiä vaan törmäsin suhun :D Säkin olit yllättävän hyvä niinkun muistin. Toivottavasti tuut johonkin turnaukseen jatkossakin. Siis ihan meidän omiin eventteihinkin jos vain on kiinnostusta. O
OZZI: Kiva kun tulit ja toivottavasti jäi hyvä kuva ja kiinnostusta jatkaa.
White: Sinullakin oli todella paljon potentiaalia. Tulkaa ihmeessä White kanssa uusiks jonnekin turnaukseen.
Biibe: Vaikutit hyvältä ja motivaatiotakin näytti olevan. Toivottavasti tulit jäädäksesi =)
Spike: Kiva tavata. Huomaa että oot pelannu Pictossa ennenkin.
Tompreos. Mo.

Last edited:

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
I had a great time in Finland. It's the first time I've been able to stay awake for 48 hours straight (granted, it wasn't on purpose), I didn't get last place in the tournament and even travelling was alright due to the great company, despite travelling for 50 % of the trip. My only regret was not staying awake to play even more but I honestly think would be physically impossible. And it was a shame that there weren't that many events for Brawl (or Street Fighter (x Tekken)) because casuals have a tendency to turn into Allbrawl every time I play, lol.

1: Heru (MK)

Believe it or not but I had a blast losing most of my games to you. You are undoubtedly the best MK I've ever played and I wish you all the best at Apex!

2: Schwa (Diddy)

Great seeing you again! I was looking forward to play you again but we sort of postponed it until the last 30 minutes and only got in three games. I'll take the blame though, I turned you down the first time. If you guys ever come back to Norway, I promise I'll be there!

3: Hudet (Falco/D3)

Man, you have improved a lot since we last played (already knew that from the weekend before, though) and I'm genuinely happy that you were the top placing Norwegian at this tournament. You have been solid for a long time but you often seem to miss out on top three, despite having the skills to do so every single time.

4: Bike (Snake)

Holy crap, I don't think anyone could have anticipated how much you have improved. I don't think anyone should feel salty losing to you anymore, at least I don't. Also got to know you better this trip, we haven't spoken much earlier. You are pretty cool, man.

5: Loota (Lucario)

... but speaking of cool. You and Jebu definitely take the crown for Bella Legend's favorite Finnish people. You are absolutely hilarious and I thank you so much for driving us from and to the airport. You do the sickest things in Brawl, too. I have to be the type of player you enjoy playing the most. You are the type of player that seems to go for all the hardest reads and baits, while I'm the type player that fall for it every single time. The ending to our set was anticlimactic but I'm just happy I didn't have to deal with a fully loaded Lucario!

7: Susi (Ness)

Somebody told me you were looking forward to beating me and I'm struggling to see why anyone would put a target on my back at the moment.

9: Zorc (Diddy)

Another guy I'm glad to have gotten to know better! I'm sure you will be a top player in no time, and I'll try to be at Kai's place more frequently and expect you to be there as well. See you soon!!

9: Cleftor (Fox)

Marth dittos and DK dittos in doubles? **** yeah, it was the most fun I had during casuals the entire weekend.

13: RTDoxen

Rodeo bar, I'm not going to mention anything else. Apparently people were worried but I just found it absolutely hilarious. Granted, I was asleep when Woxen came back without RTD but still!

13: Jebu (Wario/DK/Marth/Ike/Luigi)

JEBUUUUU. You are so chill and I wish you lived in Norway. The last time one of my biggest regrets was not hanging out with you guys enough. I panicked so hard in our set and I'm sort of embarrassed, I literally ran out of the venue afterwards. R1 is crutial to my tournament performance and I was not happy to meet you at all. You are so freaking good but every time we are in the same tournament you place unexpectedly low and I can't quite wrap my head around that. Looking at your characters though, I'm starting to understand why, lol. This isn't the last you will see from me though, and I expect you to come to Norway again soon as well!

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
Heru: You really lived up to the expectations, but man, this was still so different from any legit mk I have ever played. You really know what you are doing with the spacing of mk's moves and your mindgames are awesome. Even though I knew the MK matchup like I never had before at lantrek, you still had a solid way to get a very effective momentum I would have big trouble getting out of when you really tried. I think you will do great at apex if you really go in for it. You're also a pretty cool guy irl, and awesome Reiskaruletti games too (Gonna steal a lot of norwegian money now that I am home). Good luck and thanks for some good experience.

Schwa: A very Huso Hugo, indeed. Can't hold back that the fact that I lost to you twice in bracket leaves salt, but I can't say that you don't deserve your good placings either. You still are a big threat to anyone, and you are pretty solid when you have your momentum. And your momentum can last for stocks. I think this is the first time we actually met in bracket, and a(n) (un)fortunate case that we did it twice. Something I love about our games is the way we both rack up big damage in matter of seconds and we both use naners for spacing, making it more fast paced. Thanks for making such an awesome event, I had lots of fun coming. It was awesome meeting you again.

Bike: Selv om det blir mye mer scary å finne deg i bracketen nå, så er jeg glad for at du gjorde det så bra som du gjorde. Jeg visste at du kom til å gjøre ett eller flere upsets i Finland, siden det virket som de undervurderte deg før denne eventen. Har aldri spilt så seriøst mot deg som etter da du 2stocka meg game 1, så kanskje du lærer av de gamesa og tar 2.-plassen på neste PR, ettersom jeg regner deg som en større trussel mot Astrit enn det jeg er. Uansett så er du en av storegutta nå, og det føles godt å ha en i Norge som fortsatt er så interessert i å bli bedre som jeg faktisk kan få god experience ut av. Jævlig fett å ha pre-, og after-Lantrek med deg også. "NEI! DRITTBIKKJE"

Loota: Still one of the most awesome guys I've met. Even in our LQFs set I couldn't help laughing at times. Except the time where you lived with 180 %, and I appreciate the unneccesary reversal you did offstage! Without two important misclicks vs Chiiiiiii and I, you had a good chance beating us both, which might have let you have a money prized spot. Just wanted to let you know. But you really know your stuff with Lucario, and it was really hard to live long even when only had decent aura. I guess the aura is with you, anyhow. I am also impressed by your pokemon knowledge and memory. "Who's that pokemon"-quiz was harder than it sounded like, but you completely nailed it on our way back to the airport. And I loved playing Reiskaruletti with you. You made me crack up more times than I can count. The money I lost is worth it. I hope you put it to good use in USA, and good luck.

Chiiiiiiiii: Meste er nok allerede sagt mellom oss, men det var jævlig awesome å ha deg tilbake på tur. Er første gangen på lenge at vi har spilt brawl seriøst der vi hverken har vært høy eller drita lmfao. Tror du ville ha plassert bedre om det ikke hadde gått så lang tid siden sist, men du er likevel jævlig solid når du går inn for det. Du er også fortsatt jævlig observant til hvilke traits motstanderen din har og ikke har, og kan ta det til din egen fordel. Hadde du fortsatt spilt siden sist så tror jeg at du lett kunne ha vunnet denne turneringen. Men selv om jeg er jævlig happy over å ha deg med igjen, så må jeg nok forberede meg på at du tar tilbake 2.-plassen på PRen hvis du er så hyped over spillet igjen som du sier 8-)

mmKALLL: Weird the way I had to meet you in WB1 coming right out of pool where I already played you, and you did good work vs my falco. It's a shame that you SDd at the cg spike last stock lmfao, but I'll take it. We didn't talk much except from when we had a set going on, but you seemed like a cool guy and it was awesome meeting you. Congratz for making it to 7th!

Susi: Definitely one of Finland's hardest. Game 1 vs my falco was waaaay closer than what I would have liked. I was surprised that you didn't pull off Zamus when I changed to :dedede: but you almost beat me on that matchup either way, which shows that your Ness truly is legit, and even worth using in hard matchps. Gotta love dem gordo KOs, though. I also saw how you handled my MK in friendlies, and I think your set vs Chiiiiiiiii would have been VERY interesting to watch indeed. We had a lot of cool friendlies and awesome Reiskaruletti together, and I hope to play with you again some day.

Hillo: Didn't get to play you this time except for in doubles, but I could tell that you have improved a lot since last time I met you. Keep up the good stuff, dude!

Zorc: Du har definitivt blitt mye bedre i løpet av de siste månedene, og jeg håper at du har fått med deg masse god experience fra lantrek. Du har både gode og ikke så gode traits som gjør diddyen din ganske unik å spille mot, men de ikke så gode traitsa er slike som du lett kan venne deg av og bli forbedret med MYE. Det kommer en tid der du kan joine storegutta hvis du fortsetter å forbedre deg slik du har gjort nå. Var awesome å ha deg med på dette eventet og det var sporty av deg å joine med til å ta bussen isteden for å bli kjørt av Loota. Og mens vi snakker om sola. Antakeligvis lang tid til neste gang, men da slår du han ;) bare fortsett slik du gjør det nå.

Cleftor: First of all. Thanks for picking up me and Zorc in the cold! We also had a lot of epic doubles friendlies first night, and I could tell that your fox is hard as hell. I am pretty glad that I didn't need to face it in brackets, even though I think the games would have been awesome. Fox vs Falco usually are, if you ask me. Really glad that I got to meet you again, and thanks again for the ride!

LzR: One of the big placing upsets, if you ask me. I regret that I didn't get to play you at all except for a few doubles matches, because you're still a solid player with characters I don't have much experience in (except G&W). I actually wanted to ask you to MM in ICs vs Falco for experience only at some pint, but we were out of setups at that time :/ it was awesome meeting you again, though, and I hope we will meet at some other tournament in not so long!

Woxen: Du er bedre enn hva du viste på denne turneringen, men du liker å velge noen absurde valg i viktige sets en gang iblant, lmfao. Jeg trodde også først på den insane historien din om de fem finske rednecksa som skulle jule deg opp, men er glad for at du fant på flere fete ting i Finland enn bare å spille brawl. Først var jeg redd for at dere kom til å misse flyet, men er glad for at dere rakk det. Var dritfett å ha deg med til Finland, jeg kommer til å huske denne turneringen jævlig godt takket være de som ble med meg.

Lari K: Didn't get to speak with you and the only set I saw of you was vs Zorc. I hoped to play you a bit to gain some pit experience myself, but I guess the opportunity didn't show up.

RTD: Merkelig hvordan det var en evighet siden jeg så deg sist og til jeg så deg boarde flyet fra vindusetet mittt. Jævlig hype at du kom med oss. Noe av det jeg kommer til å huske best er hvordan vi kom sammen som en gruppe, og hvordan du og Sander forsvant og kom tilbake med big drama going on. Merka at du var blitt en challenge i spillet også, så jeg håper av flere grunner at du kommer på flere norske turneringer. Neste gang så kommer ikke "kompisen" til de to chicksa til å cockblocke deg ;) men neste gang foreslår jeg at du sparer hun ene til meg, of course.

Jebu: You really know your stuff now, man. I hoped that I could maintain my lead in MMs vs you, but it was too much for me this time. What scared me the most was that you even beat my DDD! That was supposed to be my counter against you, and I started fretting over meeting you in bracket. Lucky me that you ended up meeting LzR after you barely got beaten by Chiiiiiiiii and ended up at 13th, because you deserve way better than that. The way you can float with wario and space into whatever read you're having next. This time, you were a step ahead of me most of the time. Because yeah. We really are in eachother's throats, like if our momentums lasted for a few tourneys each. I would have explored Tampere if I hadn't been so sleepy and tired after playing all night. Still awesome seeing you again, and you know that it's my turn next time ;) RESET, SON!

-----pools-----

I only got to speak with a few of you, but you seemed like a cool lot. If there were more setups, I'd probably ask some of you to play some friendlies.

Loota

Smash Journeyman
All you norwegians are so fun and chill, it was so fun meeting you again!
Heru: Niin se vaan jatkaa dominaatiota, onnea taas voitosta, vaikka jäikin tiimit voittamatta ;_; Tiimit toimi kyllä paremmin kuin viimeksi ja nousi kyllä jonkinlainen itseluottamus Apexia kohtaan, vaikka en vielä lähtisi mitään supersijoja ennustamaan. Reiskaruletti lähtee kyl leviämään Apexin jälkeen ympäri maailmaa.
Schwa: Dänks turnauksen hoitamisesta, hyvän venuen löysit (homer). Popottia vastaan on jostain syystä aina hyvinkin hauskaa pelata, mutta Diddytreeni kinostelisi kanssa varsinkin kun itempeli on viime aikoina parantunut merkittävästi. Onnea 2. sijasta.

Hudet: Congrats for 3rd place! I wanna play friendlies against you next time we meet, we didn't have any this time. I'm still a bit pissed off of that our set ended on me just running of the stage on accident and not being able to come back after that comeback but no johns, you beat me fair and square. On the other hand, you might have a small chance at Reiskaruletti next time Kappa

Bike: Sorry for that wrong tourney set, I honestly thought we had to play since I didn't check the bracket after being changed. Anyhow, it was fun playing with you and the friendlied were hilarious. Also congratulations for 4th place though you should train more for Pokémon quizzes Kappa

Chiiiii: 5th place, not bad at all. Our set was really intense and so close too, only the ending left me a bitter taste in my mouth since I meant to go on the stage but screwed the angle up (or should I say down lawl). Nevetheless, you played better this time and earned the win. You gotta partake in Reiskaruletti next time!

mmKalle: Woo 7. sija, tästä se läpmurto alkaa! Vaikka voitinkin sut niin kyl huomas selkeesti, että peli parantunu taas viime kerrasta, ei oo enää yhtään varaa kikkailla sua vastaan niin kuin erityisesti vikasta matsista sain huomata. Onnea Fart of Fightningin voitosta hohoo

Susi: Pidetään huolta, että Suomessa ei ole enää yhtäkään turnausta, jossa ei pelata Reiskarulettia. Ei muuten olla vieläkään olla kunnon friendlysessiota pidetty.

Hillo: Toivottavasti jäi bussirahat himaan Reiskaruletista hih

Zorc: You had a really solid Diddy, you played so aggressively and it was really scary when you got momentum going. If you keep it up I wouldn't be surprised if you started appearing in the top spots of norwegian tourneys.

Cleftor: ...vaihdettiinkohan yhtään sanaa tässä turnauksessa? Olit multa koko ajan jossain piilossa eikä turnauksessakaan poikkeuksellisesti kohdattu, Reiskaruletistakin loistit poissaolollasi ;_;

LzR: Ei vaan pärjännyt arvanraaputusmetagamessa ja meinasit NFE-tiimilläs viedä mun rikkinäisen lakaisijan. Oon nyt virallinen Superiorer Bestest Pokémon Trainer.

Woxen: Believe it or not, I was really worried of where you disappeared saturday night. I hope you had a good night even if you were kidnapped by some unknown people lol

Lari K: Enpä juuri teikäläistä tunne eikä tullut pelattuakaan, mutta suuri kiitos kuitenkin telkkujen tuomisesta!

RTD: I don't think we got a chance to play at all or I'm yet again mistaking you for Zorc lol. Hope you had a great time though.

Jebu: Osaat kyllä sijoittua turnauksissa ihan uskomattomalla haitarilla, vaikka nyt olikin kyseessä joku ihme randomhärdelli LzR:n kanssa. Pistähän nyt sitten Apexissa vaihteeksi tuulemaan!

Last edited:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Bike's shoutouts:

Let me just start by saying this was an awesome event, with very cool people. Even if it was kind of unorganized.

mmKALL: So, your dairing... it was pretty on point, especially in dubz. I don't get punished that often by tippers. Maybe if we meet next time I won't be so reckless.
Your Marth was quite impressive, and we had some pretty funny friendlies, good getting to know you, man.

Jebu: Hey, man, our mms were pretty tense, your Wario was definitely better than I anticipated. I definitely won't think I won't need cps the next time we meet.
Your bracket placing was pretty strange to me, I feel you'd at least be top 8. Was pretty cool just hanging around and talking to you, about a lot of different things.
Your praise and commentary on what I was doing really helped build the hype for me this time around.

Schwa: Kind of salty that you knocked me out of winners in a set I sort of won beforehand (vs Loota), but I know I got outplayed in those sets, even if it was close on sv, it's cool.
At least I got my revenge in mms, Kappa. Maybe you should learn to do the infinite consistently, to beat Heru, lol.
Nah, man, you were cool, I felt like I got to know you better this time, and even if it was at light speed in our set, I got to learn the diddy matchup quite effectively.

Heru: Well, what can I say, I didn't expect to come out winning. But at the very least I took a game or two off you in friendlies. It helped me get some insight into things in the matchup.
And I still think you'll wreck any Snake in the same position, when they get shut down like that, even if it's Ally. Thanks for all the stuff you gave me, lol, helped me play better for a while.

Loota: God damn it, I haven't laughed that hard at friendlies ever, I think. That Captain Falcon knee at Yoshis Island was just hilarious. Or the side b into fsmash "Pleeeeease!!!".
And no hard feelings about having to play one more set, it was cool getting to play you seriously anyway. The carpool was really amusing too, time flew by.
Too bad I fell asleep on the way back though, I hadn't really slept for a long time at Lantrek since I wanted to make the most of it.

Susi: Man, you had me worried there after game two, without proper cp coaching I think you would have won. Too bad we didn't get to play any mm's, though.
Didn't get to talk to you that much, though, maybe next time.

Cleftor: Didn't get to talk to you a lot either, but at least you had an amazing beard.

Hillo: Your Mk was quite good man, actually had me worried in a few friendlies.

LzR: I've heard your passion for brawl goes up and down, and I think if you had practiced more, our games would have been more even. But your G&W still had me worried.
And thanks for the pizza, man. I was really hungry then. You seemed pretty cool, even if I beat you, so props to that.

Lari K: I felt kind of bad knocking you out of bracket after you had been so unlucky to be disqualified from that other game you were playing, too. But at least you seemed like a pretty cool dude!

Hudet: Du bare måtte være clutch i game 5, ass. Placing out of dat money. Du skulle hørt på Astrit, Kappa. Men yeah, sliter fortsatt med å punishe deg ass, chain grab follow upsa dine er 2gud.
Var sykt bra at vi fikk spilt før Lantrek singles, slik at jeg ikke choka (så mye) på tech skill i turnering. Og er jævlig glad du coacha meg ass, gud **** med cps.
Håper jeg lærer mu-en bedre til neste gang. Pre, og post Lantrek var mad hype, da. Jeg cumma nesten da vi så på Dehf vs Zero. Du fortjente tredje plassen da, siden du outplaya meg.

Zorc: "Nå kommer side b'n, den må jo komme, man hakke no valg." Lo meg fillete når vi spilte friendlies, ass. Du improver støtt du og. Fortsett slik.

Woxen: Lol, ass, Wildwoxen imo. Fikk ikke tre stocka deg i friendlies, da. Men du burde kanskje gått mk eller Wario i bracket. Tror du skulle greid å slå mmKALL i losers.

RTD: At du faktisk tok en stock, eller to? Av Heru i friendlies var bare mega lættis, du er en definitiv gatekeeper på pren, ass. Var fett å ha deg og Sander med, følte dere bare trolla alle hele tiden. Party hard!

Chiii: Vi ble bedre kjent i løpet av turen, mann. Følte vi hadde det jævlig chill sammen, egentlig. Friendliesa var høydepunktet på Lantrek for meg, ass.
Er glad for at du undervurderte meg i bracket, ellers hadde ting kanskje gått annerledes? Håper vi treffes på flere turneringer!

You Finnish lot were awesome, I just might come again.

mmKALLL

Smash Cadet
Heru - Dayum, vasta viime aikoina ku alkanu oppii pelaa tätä pelii vähän nii alkanu tajuu et kuinka konemaista sun peli on. Metapelivinkit oli da bess, näitäkin on selvästi mietitty 8) Woah, oot niiku kirjotushetkel iha usas asti. Lasten ruletti oli konemaist, jäit paljosta paitsi.

Schwa - Dang, pelattii ehk kaks matsii niit moneymatchei lukuunottamatta. Turnaus meni aika smoothisti, mut imo ois ollu ihan jepa jos joku siel paikal ois jopa tiennykki siit. Konemaista settii ja hauskaa oli kyl (Y) En tiiä mikä siin bracketis kusahti mut tällä kertaa näin. Voin olla ens kerral järjestämises mukana :)

Hudet - Yo, I have that cg spike followup in my muscle memory now, tremble in fear the next time we meet. Our back-to-back matches were like, what. Dat bracket. You're clearly better though - I had a ton of difficulty covering your recovery since you mixed it up so well. I suppose that's a given in the matchup, though. Congratulations on the great placing!

Bike - You're a really chill guy, giving out all that advice about playing the matchup 8) Both your defensive and aggressive snake were really interesting to play against, I can't even count the amount of times I got hit by fair lol. That nikita explosion gimp was sick :D Congratulations on the great place! You also played the most intense friendlies ever vs Loota :O

Loota - Hihii, konemaista paahtoa kuten aina. Pikmin näytti aika hassulta peliltä. Et jääny juuri mistään paitsi vaikket osallistunu retrokompoon, sen lisäks sun eventit on niiiin paljon parempia. Oli aika kuumottava turneesetti - ei mulla ollu kovinkaan paljoa toivoa voitosta siin vaihees ku leadit kasvo, mutta tuntu jotenki et koko ajan meni paremmin kuin sulla mut sit aurapallo. Go figure. Suomen paras pokemonkouluttaja, OLI VAA PULLAST KII (homer)

Chiiiiiiiii (I hope I got the right amount) - We didn't play or talk much.. Or rather, like, pretty much at all. Your sets were generally interesting to watch though.

Susi - Konemainen ZSS ja pultti Ness, ei voi mennä pieleen - onneks ei kohdattu bracketis :D Aika vähälle jäi pelit sitä yhtä friendlysessiota lukuunottamatta.

mmKALLL - LOL SEVENTH PLACE LOL, en jääny pooleihin hillumaan tai hävinny dynalle täl kertaa :O Hajotti kans retrokompon paketointi.

Hillo - Yllätit taidoillasi jälleen :O Tiimit oli hype, hajoilin siihen ku aluks molemmat aina rollas taakse samaan aikaan, ja aina kumpiki halus chasee vastustajaa kauas offstagelle :D Singlesin eka matsi oli suht free, en tiedä miks, mutta tokassa kyl kuumotti ja kunnolla. Chilli meno villissä porassa. Kiitti muumimehulimpparista tai mikä olikaa 8)

Zorc - We didn't play or talk pretty much at all D: ...Or maybe I'm just mistaking you for RTD. Ehh. Hopefully the tournament was awesome though :)

Cleftor - Hitto ne arcadepelit ja persian prinssi oli 5/5. Harmi ettei päästy pelaamaan lastenpeliä, ois kiinnostanu vähän kokeilla paahtamista vs fonks.

-LzR- -
Video kertoo enemmän kuin tuhat kuvaa: http://youtu.be/dvlTvk_TSWs?t=14s

Woxen - Friday friendlies were hype, Link vs MK is unwinnable. I was like, why'd you come in Finland to check out facebook and stuff :D Hope you had a great time and didn't get into trouble during night :D

Lari K -
Mekään ei pelattu tällä erää yhtään :( Kuulemani mukaan moni tapahtumaan smashille tuoduista töllöistä oli sinun, kiitoksia siitä! :) Oon koittanu harjotella nuolikikkoja aina Pitillä pelatessani, mutta ei vaan onnistu ;__;

Tohtori OP -
KEEP SMILING! You were a really cool guy in my opinion, and your Mario was solid too :p Takk for teaching me Norwegian 8)

Jebu -
Jouu! Talven koneistamo näemmä tuottanu jotain tulosta 8) Hajosin ku bracketin vika sija. Aattelin et oisit osannu paketoida ku sitä teit jo työksesikin, mutta miten kävikään :(

Boxy -
Keskimääräinen taso taisi olla varsin kova, mutta toivottavasti nautit tapahtumasta! Pelaillaan toki uudestaankin :)

Slaq -
Katosit yhtä nopeasti kuin ilmestyitkin.. ..Paitsi että nyt kun mietin asiaa niin et kyllä mihinkään kadonnut. Kuitenkin jäi interaktio varsin vähälle, vaikka koko ajan oli tarkoituksenani pelata hieman - ens kerralla sitten :D

VsKatshuma -
Huomaa kyl et shoutouttien laatu vähenee loppua kohti.... Kuten tästä shoutista voi päätellä. Paketoi kaikki talvimestareilla! 8) Sonic mestarirotu vastaanotettu'd.

Romant1c Mario -
Oho, yllättävän legit TL, ottaen huomioon ettet ole juurikaan tapahtumissa käynyt :O Jos haluat käyttää tähän peliin laittamasi ajan hyödyllisesti, niin tule ihmeessä jatkossakin tapahtumiin! Oli hauska tutustua :)

Spike -
Suddenly, a wild Yoshi appears! Pikmin 3 multiplayer oli viihdyttävää seurattavaa 8)

To everyone else - thanks for participating, keep on advancing, and hopefully you had a great time! :)

Top Bottom