• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lake Mary Play N Trade NEW WHITE CONTROLLERS (maybe)

Pi

Smash Hero
The Lake Mary Play N Trade
home of the best smash tournaments
Is considering ordering some White Controllers from Japan, you know the ones

Any way, the reason they are 'considering' is because the price they would sell for would not net them a lot of profit, and the demand for gamecube controllers as far as they are concerned is not a lot.

SOOOOOOOOOO

If there was enough DEMAND for these controllers, they would most likely order them

So what I want you to do, is if you would buy one if they ordered them, please post here, and if we get enough people you'll most likely be able to buy them

I'm not positive on the price but I can check up on that, if you order from play-asia it would cost about 35$ with shipping and take about 20 or so days to get here. so expect around that price.

But post here if you know you would buy one, if you're waiting for a price, say so, but for now post if you are positive you would buy one if they ordered them.

Pi

Smash Hero
Again I'm not sure of the price, if TANK gets back to me with it soon I'll post or I'll juss call em and find out

Top Bottom