• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South Lake Clutch 3 Smash 4 and Melee ft. Dragon Ball FighterZ

Lake Clutch 3 Smash 4 and Melee ft. Dragon Ball FighterZ
Posted by Leon_Roxas
Right next to the Rainbow RV Resort
Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 05:30 PM
Until: Friday, July 13, 2018 - 12:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Leon_Roxas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Earthbound_KH
3DS FC
5026-4949-1268
Hey guys, my name is Leon. I am hosting a house tournament located near Lake Wales, FL and Avon Park, FL in the small town of Frostproof in Polk County! Anyone is welcome to come over and play. There will be no venue fee, but there will be 5$ per game. So if you want to play all 3 games, be sure to have 15$ in cash please.

Drinks and snacks will be served with no extra cost.

The event will include:

1. Smash 4 Singles (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER)
  2. Melee Singles (BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER)
  3. Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) (If you have your own PS4 controller, then you can bring it if you prefer it, however, I got two PS4 controllers for both players to use.)

These are the sign-up pages. If you would like to come and are sure that you want to play that game, please sign up beforehand. However, don't sweat it if you don't register beforehand, I will be more then happy to add people at the day of the tournament.

https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/e3bMXglER7 (Dragon Ball FighterZ)
https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/6kFGRUDu6D (Smash 4 Singles)
https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/TRvWn7BAo0 (Melee Singles)

The house will be open at around 3:30 PM and the tournament will be starting at early as 5:30 PM latest 6PM. If you are going to be late, let me know so I can try my best to hold your matches off, but if I have no choice, I will DQ to keep the bracket running smoothly.

We WILL be following CEO & EVO Rule sets for Smash 4 and Melee Singles.

My phone number is 863-399-5658 if you have any more questions! I hope to see a huge turnout!
Let's have a great night to remember guys and gals.

Last edited:

Leon_Roxas

Smash Rookie
NNID
Earthbound_KH
3DS FC
5026-4949-1268
Hey everyone, quick update.

The event date was changed to that following Saturday; July 14th, 2018.

The times mentioned above is still the same. Hope to see some people show up!

Pingding1029

Smash Rookie
Hey leon I'm jacque. I'm from Louisiana and I'm thinking of coming down for the week that your tournament is going on. I'm a melee player and I'm wondering how the scene is here

Top Bottom