• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin's crap mewtwo :) (Critique plz)

quak

Smash Champion
you just need to play him more, you aren't familiar with his moveset/movement, even though your familiar with smash with other characters.

things that make me beileve this

You aren't approching, you're waiting for ness to approach you and shield grabing him. Which seems to work now, but as soon as the ness figures out his spacing, he won't be able to be shield grabbed with his fair.

You are spotdodging, great for other characters, sucks for m2 though.

You aren't comboing, use the utilt and up air and dilt and fair for that.

But, you are edgegaurding with the bair well enough, and you platforming is okay. Tactics that are universal with all characters.

Am i right?

(plus you join smashboards in 2004 :p)

Laijin

Smash Hero
you just need to play him more, you aren't familiar with his moveset/movement, even though your familiar with smash with other characters.

things that make me beileve this

You aren't approching, you're waiting for ness to approach you and shield grabing him. Which seems to work now, but as soon as the ness figures out his spacing, he won't be able to be shield grabbed with his fair.

You are spotdodging, great for other characters, sucks for m2 though.

You aren't comboing, use the utilt and up air and dilt and fair for that.

But, you are edgegaurding with the bair well enough, and you platforming is okay. Tactics that are universal with all characters.

Am i right?

(plus you join smashboards in 2004 :p)
You hit the hammer right on the nail.
Sorry for the metaphor. lol
I just picked up Mewtwo like..a couple of months ago. Not quite yet really familiar with him yet. Its like learning a completly new character thats completly new to the game since he plays SO differently from everybody in the game. There is not one character in the game that is even close to similar to M2's playstyle. I have literally mained almost everybody in the game except for Mewtwo and a few others(Only cause everyone says M2 is pretty bad. But they never mentioned how much fun he was :) )
So yah. Im just gonna keep practicing him. You have a pretty nice M2 guide btw. :chuckle:

quak

Smash Champion
thanks much

yeah, stick with him though, after a while, he gets really slippery, and everything flows really well, and he's even more fun to play

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
M2 is a combinations of Roy and Ness IMO. and he's floaty.

I loled at the huge number of pelvic thrusts.

(spot dodge >.>)

and the first death.

>.>

Top Bottom