• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laijin, I never said anything when you tried to kiss me in my car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
but enough is enough, I have to speak out.

I felt very uncomfortable, after pulling up to your drive way, following the generous act of giving you a ride to a tournament. I told you, with a little hesitation, "Thanks for coming to the tournament, hope we can see you there again next time." What happened next I didn't expect.
You took off your seat belt and pulled closer to me, whispering "No, I'm the one who should be thankful, let me make it up to you." I tried to pull myself back, but where could I go? It was 2:00 AM in a neighborhood that was all too foreign to me. If I tried to run, you'd catch me. You drew closer. I could see the fire of desire in your eyes, out for the catch. I tried to resist, pushing you off of me, but I tell you, you were too much. You grabbed the back of my head, I yelped. I pushed off, trying to open my car door, but you grabbed my hand and pushed it closed. Struggling, you cupped your hands over my mouth, then drew those lips close to mine. Right before there was contact, I did all that I could do. I slammed my hand into my car horn and kept it there, until it was too much of a commotion for you to carry forth. Grabbing your stuff, one hand to your gamecube controller, the other to the car door, you ran out of my car and into the darkness of your home.

You tried calling me, leaving messages of apologies, but the damage was done. I can't keep this balled up inside, it's too much.
If you're in the smash community, don't be somewhere too distant with Laijin alone. There's no telling.

I trusted you and what you were about Clyde, but there is a limit.
This is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom