• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lags. I can't stand them!

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
When the brawl gets good, like I'm doing an Meteor Smash, it lags! It's stop a little, it's almost about luck, it disconnects me! :mad:

Have anyone had this like me?

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
I know I had that problem,before landing an epic paunch with Ganon/Falcon.
There's also those times where I'm in the middle with aiming PK Thunder & either I miss & fall to the abyss or it lands on Ness/Lucas,but sometimes I'll be sent flying in the wrong direction too while using Pk Crash,all because of lags.:(
I'm sure you get those problem too.

So yeah,I had this before & I know what you mean.
I'm sure that alot of other people have troubles like this too,but there's not much of what we can do that I know of.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
I know I had that problem,before landing an epic paunch with Ganon/Falcon.
There's also those times where I'm in the middle with aiming PK Thunder & either I miss & fall to the abyss or it lands on Ness/Lucas,but sometimes I'll be sent flying in the wrong direction too while using Pk Crash,all because of lags.:(
I'm sure you get those problem too.

So yeah,I had this before & I know what you mean.
I'm sure that alot of other people have troubles like this too,but there's not much of what we can do that I know of.
I do, when the match is bout to be over, I land a final move using PK Thunder on my self. Then it lags on me. :(

Top Bottom