• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lagless Ledge Get-up discussion! (NEW TECH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671

Here's a new tech My Smash Corner made a video about. He hasn't confirmed this to be possible with Samus, but there's no shame in doing some testing to find out if it works or not! I believe this is what is used to input the gazelle punch or whatever Sol uses for an instant ledge KO punch. If performed consistently, this would probably give Samus a ton of ledge options, where she is already dominant on the ledge.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
KayJay that thread is borderline dead and ridiculously old. You might as well just use this one for the discussion of this tech.
That's why i lived it up. Don't create threads for topics that allready exist.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
User was warned for this post
That's why i lived it up. Don't create threads for topics that allready exist.
Right, because I'm going to ****ing remember a thread that old. Get real, KayJay, and quit the bull****.

❤ Nikodemus05

Zero Skill Spamus
NNID
Nikodemus05
3DS FC
3952-7737-9671
User was warned for this post
I'm with Kayjay, i remembered his post.
Please stop the Spam, you could've easily posted this in an already existing tech thread. For example the one from depth.
Spam? What? I tried my best to bring out new and interesting tech to those who did not see the original thread that was ****ing months old. Also, blow it out your ass, Scream. You're pretty biased in the first place given how you were treated for being a ******** to Tubruh in his earlier thread.

**** it, I'll stop posting here for good, the majority of you are elitist cancerous ***** in the first place. I'll develop my own tech and whatnot, to hell with this scummy forum.

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
You are registered since January 2015 and you allready created 20 times more topics than I did since 2008. And 99% of your thread openings don't justify it's own thread and this is counterproductive. Don't blame us for your actions.

Scream

Smash Apprentice
I insist that my posts in Tubruhs thread were justified.

You're a young bitter kid, i wont miss you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom