• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lagless Ledge Get up and Ness

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
As some of you may know MySmashCorner (love these guys) recently made a new video detailing how to do a lagless ledge get up. It only works with certain characters but it still needs to be tested with others (including Ness). So if you guys can experiment with me and we can try together to see if Ness can do this tech it would help a lot.

The video is below

https://youtu.be/1oBLDQlPkQk

Last edited:

EnhaloTricks

Smash Apprentice
I could do it with Lucina, Marth and pit on Lylat relatively well but not at all with Ness. If anything,it hurts ness. Because of the way he jumps he ends up BELOW the stage, falling helplessly.

Fwiw, I also couldn't do it on sv or bf, but it is A LOT harder on those stages.

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
I could do it with Lucina, Marth and pit on Lylat relatively well but not at all with Ness. If anything,it hurts ness. Because of the way he jumps he ends up BELOW the stage, falling helplessly.

Fwiw, I also couldn't do it on sv or bf, but it is A LOT harder on those stages.
Thank you for trying anyway. :)

D3xter

Smash Rookie
NNID
DDexter
Ness can do it. I've gotten it a couple times on Lylat and once on either Battlefield or Smashville, can't remember which. It's hard to do though.

Top Bottom