• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lagless Get up

Kathuzada

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kathuzada
For Starters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oBLDQlPkQk

Does anyone have this down yet? When I heard about it I had a lot of homework and projects that I needed to do (still do, taking a break to practice this technique).

It is pretty difficult, at present I am only able to get one or two at a time.

mrpocari21

Smash Rookie
NNID
mrpocari21
3DS FC
0619-3677-7277
I'd say I'm at maybe 30-40% success rate on battlefield right now. The most I've been able to do in a row is 5, but it's pretty inconsistent. I have some good runs and a lot of bad ones.

wpwood

Smash Apprentice
Been busy with other stuff, but I did practice it a little, got it maybe 3 times in all. I want to work on other tech before I try doing this anymore anyways. Since Peach and Palutena can do it it'll be really useful if I get down.

4chanJoe

Smash Cadet
NNID
4chinJoe
I've managed to do it semi-consistently on Battlefield and I did it once on T&C. I got it down on Lylat, I can basically do it 90% of the time on both tilts, although I probably should stop practicing there and get used to the stricter timing on Battlefield.

Top Bottom