• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laggy Sound....Please Help

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, I'll try to be as specific as possible. I'm using Windows Movie Maker, and have made a whole lot of vids, but there's always a huge difference between what's going on and what you're hearing. Basically, the sound is really far behind the visual. I'm using Dazzle and the Pinnacle Studios(I forget which one, if it's really important I can look when someone asks). People are trying to rate the quality of my vid rather than the actual gameplay, so I need your help! Thanks in advance for your support!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Dazzles are serious about computer versions. Older computers generally get more lag. Newer ones get lag too, but just those without enough RAM.

If the sound is going at the same rate as the visual, just copy the sound and drag it over on WMM. >__>

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mine is a little older, but we got more RAM for it, so I don't know if I have enough now or not. The sound goes weird when I capture it, the action goes by in little scenes, with the sound going normally. In the end product, the sound goes fine throughout the entire vid, the action speeds up, then goes to normal(most of the time) after a while.

Top Bottom