• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lag: sometimes good?

AbsoluteZero255

Smash Journeyman
Okay, one time I was in a match in team battle as ganon, and here's what happened.

Link was right above me
I start to charge up the warlock punch

THEN THERE COMES THE LAG! I CHARGE UP MY WARLOCK PUNCH REALLY SLOWLY!

Then link falls into it.

Then the Warlock Punch hits him..

THEN THE LAG ENDS..

Then he gets KO'd.

This proves that wifi lag is not always bad. It makes things cooler by putting them in slowmo.

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
Thats true but people thinks it disrespectful but who cares, Lag can help, for example pikachu using thunder attacks. When it lags and someone is above me i press B down quickly and then they get shocked. I know its horrible to do so but you can't help it against your personal friends.

SpudUK

Smash Rookie
Not me, with the fact that Ike is very slow and takes forever if the lag kicks in.

Plus its not really Smash Bros. if its not fast and furious. Thats what makes its so fun. :D

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I never found lag to be like slow-mo. Instead I think of it as extremely annoying periodic jumps in time that causes cancer in 15 year old gamers.

Top Bottom